Now its Confirm.. that 1080i 60HZ Available in Tata Sky HD STB.

anikalra said:
when i use 60hz in d2h my picture gets a lot of judders.....
why is that?????
and what is the difference between 50hz and 60hz.....
TVs sold in India are 50hz and therefore the 60hz setting is of no value to people with 50hz TVs bought in India. On the other hand, people with TVs from the US or Japan can now use them with TataSky. The reason you get judder is because you are trying to watch a 60hz signal on a 50hz TV. Bottom line is, this function has no relevance to the vast majority of the people in India. But for the very small number of people who have TVs from the US or Japan, this is a god send.

sanjay0864 said:
anikalra said:
when i use 60hz in d2h my picture gets a lot of judders.....
why is that?????
and what is the difference between 50hz and 60hz.....
TVs sold in India are 50hz and therefore the 60hz setting is of no value to people with 50hz TVs bought in India. On the other hand, people with TVs from the US or Japan can now use them with TataSky. The reason you get judder is because you are trying to watch a 60hz signal on a 50hz TV. Bottom line is, this function has no relevance to the vast majority of the people in India. But for the very small number of people who have TVs from the US or Japan, this is a god send.

Recently I Purchased a TV in US.. thats Y I am Searching.. God Sent this to me :tup:tup:tup

Dear friends, what about the TVs available in Singapore. I purchased a Sony LED TV from Singapore manufactured in Malaysia.. Whether they will support 60Hz or 50Hz. FYI, my TV is a HD Ready TV..

chinnupepsi4all said:
Today .. I went to LG Show Room.. asking about Wall Mount and Stabilizer etc for My LG 47LM8600...

the LG Showroom people in my Place using Tata Sky HD Box for demo for the HDTV's....

I just taken the TS HD Remote and then Pressed

1) Organiser
2) HD Settings

I shocked after Seeing the Settings...

Hurrah.... these are Available Parameters
1) 576i 50Hz
2) 576i 60Hz
3) 720i 50Hz
4) 720i 60Hz
5) 1080i 50Hz
6) 1080i 60Hz

Now its Confirmed that 1080i 60HZ Available in Tata Sky HD STB also

:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup
I read in some other forums that Tatasky was also having 60Hz option sometime back and it has gone with the software update.Have you checked the software version and date in LG showroom. If this option of 60Hz is with new software I will be optimistic of this option may come to HD+ also soon. But new software version 111 dated 29th Apr. downloaded today. When I eagerly checked about this , it is not there. I have to wait for some more time to discontinue my signal converter.

soorya_g said:
chinnupepsi4all said:
Today .. I went to LG Show Room.. asking about Wall Mount and Stabilizer etc for My LG 47LM8600...

the LG Showroom people in my Place using Tata Sky HD Box for demo for the HDTV's....

I just taken the TS HD Remote and then Pressed

1) Organiser
2) HD Settings

I shocked after Seeing the Settings...

Hurrah.... these are Available Parameters
1) 576i 50Hz
2) 576i 60Hz
3) 720i 50Hz
4) 720i 60Hz
5) 1080i 50Hz
6) 1080i 60Hz

Now its Confirmed that 1080i 60HZ Available in Tata Sky HD STB also

:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup:tup
I read in some other forums that Tatasky was also having 60Hz option sometime back and it has gone with the software update.Have you checked the software version and date in LG showroom. If this option of 60Hz is with new software I will be optimistic of this option may come to HD+ also soon. But new software version 111 dated 29th Apr. downloaded today. When I eagerly checked about this , it is not there. I have to wait for some more time to discontinue my signal converter.

it is the latest Update of TS HD...

keep one thing in Mind that " We cant Skip the Update given by TS OTA"

We can Skip the Update in D2h.....

Then what made them(TS) this provision of 60Hz is not given for HD+.
576i , 576p, 720p and 1080i are there

soorya_g said:
Then what made them(TS) this provision of 60Hz is not given for HD+

Before the April Update.. 60Hz is not Available in TS HD....

so we can Get this 60HZ Feature in the Near Future...:tup:tup:tup

soorya_g said:

No progressive res. is mentioned by you. Atleast 720p should be there for HD. I think you have gone wrong somewhere

soorya_g said:
soorya_g said:

No progressive res. is mentioned by you. Atleast 720p should be there for HD. I think you have gone wrong somewhere

I just Went there and Checked Whether 1080i 60Hz is there or not?

I just Saw 1080i 50Hz as well as 60Hz.. so I am Happy Now.. I can Upgrade to TS HD atleast :tup

Can U post the Settings of HD +.. So that i can ask the Dealer what about this

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock