Now its Confirm.. that 1080i 60HZ Available in Tata Sky HD STB.

chinnupepsi4all said:
soorya_g said:
soorya_g said:
Then what made them(TS) this provision of 60Hz is not given for HD+.
576i , 576p, 720p and 1080i are there

No progressive res. is mentioned by you. Atleast 720p should be there for HD. I think you have gone wrong somewhere

I just Went there and Checked Whether 1080i 60Hz is there or not?

I just Saw 1080i 50Hz as well as 60Hz.. so I am Happy Now.. I can Upgrade to TS HD atleast :tup

Can U post the Settings of HD +.. So that i can ask the Dealer what about this
https://i.imgur.com/CaT5OrH.jpg

people said:
is videocon relay any channels with 1080i/60 frames?

Yes D2h is having for a long time. This is not relay but only the conversion of 50hz signal to 60hz signal.Please don't go back to "Hz is a power related issue and nothing to do with NTSC/PAL signal"

soorya_g said:
people said:

Yes D2h is having for a long time. This is not relay but only the conversion of 50hz signal to 60hz signal.Please don't go back to "Hz is a power related issue and nothing to do with NTSC/PAL signal"

HD BOX SETTINGS,

8DFlz9R.jpg

rMN5mEd.jpg

soorya_g said:
soorya_g said:
people said:

power related to NTSC or PAL.once we enter in any discussion we have to give the clear solution to members.
1.currently tatasky,videocon,airtel stbs works on 50 or 60 hz power,i dont know others.
2.airtel dose not support 1080p or 60 hz singles,they can update only if the signal actually available from any broadcoster(stated on official site),here member said videocon convert signals and in tatasky?is they also convert?

Finally...

For HD there is no such thing as PAL or NTSC. PAL and NTSC are the old formats. 

With HD there is a whole range of aspect ratios and progressive and interlaced pictures that televisions should support. Unfortunately different countries have decided to go for different standards.

After Searching, assking to experts and the Old US Based Customers

Finally I am Concluding that

All STB of Videocon D2h HD ( Normal and DVR) and Tata Sky HD STB's and the STB which Have HD Settings of 60Hz (50Hz will be there - Its Must- In addition to this 50hz, if 60HZ is there) Will Work in any US Based TV.. No Need of Converter... No Talk of NTSC/PAL

PS: I am Considering ONLY HDMI Cable

:sp:sp:sp:sp:sp:sp:sp:sp

people said:
soorya_g said:
soorya_g said:
people said:

power related to NTSC or PAL.once we enter in any discussion we have to give the clear solution to members.
1.currently tatasky,videocon,airtel stbs works on 50 or 60 hz power,i dont know others.
2.airtel dose not support 1080p or 60 hz singles,they can update only if the signal actually available from any broadcoster(stated on official site),here member said videocon convert signals and in tatasky?is they also convert?

What are u talking about people bro, do u even know that we are taking about resolution and it has no relation with power in any manner. Television sets made in many countries support only 60 hz which is 30 frames per second frame rate, read this for more details

Is there a true difference between 60Hz and 120 Hz on LCD TVs

Plz stop protecting airtel at each point , airtel stb has a shortcoming that it will shows judders in picture if is attached to a tv which supports 60 hz

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock