Now its Confirm.. that 1080i 60HZ Available in Tata Sky HD STB.

mine last statement is right.but thread starter has satisfied by some way.that is the reason i quite answering.some fellows did not accept the truth.
now you to accept that is power related.

its useless telling anything here, who told u that over hdmi 60 hz or 50 hz frame rate won't make a difference. this is a totally wrong statement and again i must tel u this has nothing to do with power

soorya_g said:
people said:
soorya_g said:
soorya_g said:
people said:
is videocon relay any channels with 1080i/60 frames?

Yes D2h is having for a long time. This is not relay but only the conversion of 50hz signal to 60hz signal.Please don't go back to "Hz is a power related issue and nothing to do with NTSC/PAL signal"

power related to NTSC or PAL.once we enter in any discussion we have to give the clear solution to members.
1.currently tatasky,videocon,airtel stbs works on 50 or 60 hz power,i dont know others.
2.airtel dose not support 1080p or 60 hz singles,they can update only if the signal actually available from any broadcoster(stated on official site),here member said videocon convert signals and in tatasky?is they also convert?
1.There is no 60Hz power in India.
Conversion of signal from 50Hz to 60Hz ( to support NTSC TVs) was not there in Tatsky. Now that is available in HD box but NOT HD+ box.
I think the conversion can be done through the software as the 60Hz in HD box has come with latest software update.

dude we are talking about frame rate , 60 hz or 50 hz are frame rates and not anything related to power in this case

Frame rate is most often expressed in frames per second (FPS) and is also expressed as hertz (Hz). So the HD 1080i 60HZ, HD 1080i 50HZ, HD 720p 60HZ, HD 720p 50HZ showing in DTH boxes are related to frame rate only.

The TV sets who brought from USA has Power Supply (V) AC110-120V 60Hz. If you want to use it in India. You need Power Convertors. If you think above options are related to power supply only and use the TV power plug directly without using any power converters, then your TV will gone.

Dino if your post is related to me please refer my earlier postings about this, how I was trying to convince People. My above reply is meant for people "1.currently tatasky,videocon,airtel stbs works on 50 or 60 hz power,i dont know others."
Finally I came to a conclusion that you are the right person to deal with People.

sreekant said:
Frame rate is most often expressed in frames per second (FPS) and is also expressed as hertz (Hz). So the HD 1080i 60HZ, HD 1080i 50HZ, HD 720p 60HZ, HD 720p 50HZ showing in DTH boxes are related to frame rate only.

The TV sets who brought from USA has Power Supply (V) AC110-120V 60Hz. If you want to use it in India. You need Power Convertors. If you think above options are related to power supply only and use the TV power plug directly without using any power converters, then your TV will gone.
I bought my lg tv in usa. Which has power 100 to 240 and 50 and 60 hz

chinnupepsi4all said:

Then you don't need any power converters.

1080i 60HZ: NTSC-standard high-definition. Used in any NTSC country, which is mostly the Americas and a few other places.

1080i 50HZ: PAL-standard high-definition. Used only in PAL countries.

chinnupepsi4all said:
sreekant said:

If your TV aceepts both 50Hz and 60Hz you can try for HD+ also. You may order for both and try both and buy one

Yes

Now after software version chaged to 111 dated 29 apr 2013

When I check system details.

In resolution its shows

All acceptable resolution

like 1920*1080 50hz, 1920*1080 60hz and all lower with 50 and 60hz.

I can't post screenshot bcoz I am using tapatalk now.

Also it detected my tv model as sony.

Plz update thread title accordingly

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock