Now its Confirm.. that 1080i 60HZ Available in Tata Sky HD STB.

dino29 said:
people said:
soorya_g said:
soorya_g said:
people said:
is videocon relay any channels with 1080i/60 frames?

Yes D2h is having for a long time. This is not relay but only the conversion of 50hz signal to 60hz signal.Please don't go back to "Hz is a power related issue and nothing to do with NTSC/PAL signal"

power related to NTSC or PAL.once we enter in any discussion we have to give the clear solution to members.
1.currently tatasky,videocon,airtel stbs works on 50 or 60 hz power,i dont know others.
2.airtel dose not support 1080p or 60 hz singles,they can update only if the signal actually available from any broadcoster(stated on official site),here member said videocon convert signals and in tatasky?is they also convert?

What are u talking about people bro, do u even know that we are taking about resolution and it has no relation with power in any manner. Television sets made in many countries support only 60 hz which is 30 frames per second frame rate, read this for more details

Is there a true difference between 60Hz and 120 Hz on LCD TVs

Plz stop protecting airtel at each point , airtel stb has a shortcoming that it will shows judders in picture if is attached to a tv which supports 60 hz
:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall

check below:

Picture quality in NTSC vs. PAL

PAL lines go out at 50 fields per second (since Europe uses a 50 hertz power supply) :) i.e. 25 alternating lines. PAL televisions produce 25 frames per second, that causes motion to be displayed faster. PAL may have fewer frames per second, but it also has more lines than NTSC. PAL television broadcasts have 625 lines of resolution, compared to NTSC's 525. More lines means more visual information, which equals better picture quality and resolution.

Conversion from NTSC to PAL and vice versa

If a PAL movie is converted to an NTSC tape, 5 extra frames must be added per second or the action might seem jerky. The opposite is true for an NTSC movie converted to PAL. Five frames must be removed per second or the action may seem unnaturally slow.

now tell me who is providing jerky picture,who is converting?

so dino sir accept videocon giving jergy picture while changing the settings to 60 hz.

Sorry to say but u seem to be short of knowledge in whatever field i see u commenting bro, in this case as i told u 60 hz rate is needed for proper tv viewing in NTSC and 50 hz in PAL TV

dino29 said:
Sorry to say but u seem to be short of knowledge in whatever field i see u commenting bro, in this case as i told u 60 hz rate is needed for proper tv viewing in NTSC and 50 hz in PAL TV

yes sirrrrr
i am a little fish learning from biggies like you.thanks for accepting my point.

Bro....

there is No NTSC or PAL Via HDMI cable

but for NTSC Tv 60Hz Required
for PAL TV 50 HZ Required

thats Its

anyway question is yours,now you got the right way i think,happy purchase brother,lets close the thread.

Sadiq said:
Dear friends, what about the TVs available in Singapore. I purchased a Sony LED TV from Singapore manufactured in Malaysia.. Whether they will support 60Hz or 50Hz. FYI, my TV is a HD Ready TV..

But still, I didn't get an answer... :angry :angry

people said:
soorya_g said:
soorya_g said:
people said:
is videocon relay any channels with 1080i/60 frames?

Yes D2h is having for a long time. This is not relay but only the conversion of 50hz signal to 60hz signal.Please don't go back to "Hz is a power related issue and nothing to do with NTSC/PAL signal"

power related to NTSC or PAL.once we enter in any discussion we have to give the clear solution to members.
1.currently tatasky,videocon,airtel stbs works on 50 or 60 hz power,i dont know others.
2.airtel dose not support 1080p or 60 hz singles,they can update only if the signal actually available from any broadcoster(stated on official site),here member said videocon convert signals and in tatasky?is they also convert?
1.There is no 60Hz power in India.
Conversion of signal from 50Hz to 60Hz ( to support NTSC TVs) was not there in Tatsky. Now that is available in HD box but NOT HD+ box.
I think the conversion can be done through the software as the 60Hz in HD box has come with latest software update.

people said:
dino29 said:

yes sirrrrr
i am a little fish learning from biggies like you.thanks for accepting my point.

Better we do some home work before contradicting other's statements

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock