Sad News [Now Removed] Tata Play added Large Binge logo with QR code on all HD channels

• Thread starter Kiron
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 141
  • Views: Views 27,350

What do you feel about this HUGE BINGE logo with QR Code that is applied on TV channels???

• Total voters
Cant expect us to keep quiet and ignore it right...
Yes, because even writing to them doesn't help. They don't respect viewers. They stopped showing notification icon on Star Sports 1 HD because celebrities started post pictures about the channel during cricket on their social media. Notification icon looks distracting for all users. But they don't care.

Yes, because even writing to them doesn't help. They don't respect viewers. They stopped showing notification icon on Star Sports 1 HD because celebrities started post pictures about the channel during cricket on their social media. Notification icon looks distracting for all users. But they don't care.
IMO Alert Notification Icon is not shown on any channel unless its related to Account Balance/Recharge.

If the alert is regards to some marketing or service related news then its auto hidden

IMO Alert Notification Icon is not shown on any channel unless its related to Account Balance/Recharge.

If the alert is regards to some marketing or service related news then its auto hidden
It's still there for me atleast bro pushing some random service channels.

Is this thread even required or serve any purpose other than splitting the discussion into two different threads?

@Anish Pai bro, if you needed a poll added to the existing discussion, you could have simply suggested that to the team. Creating this separate thread was not needed.

Edit:

The new thread (along with it's poll) has been merged to the existing thread.

Last edited:
@Vadirocks bro, @SarfaRaZ bro,

There must be a way to let the management/marketing dept of Tata Play know that this HUGE Binge Logo is going against them and there is a lot of negative view on the same. Anything we as customers can do to get this issue resolved quicker ?

Buddy, They Know Everything

Intentionally They Have Kept It,

Keep Calm And Enjoy The Bigggggg Logo,

Buddy, They Know Everything

Intentionally They Have Kept It,

Keep Calm And Enjoy The Bigggggg Logo,
The only tension is that , if other DPOs start following this trend. What will happen then 😅.
Just imagine , Star Sports 1 HD Hindi has a huge logo that covers one corner of the screen, and another corner will be consumed by these logos.
It's better, they start selling merchandises and we will buy them and advertise their brand. LOL.
Think about Binge+ water bottle or Binge+ T-shirt. 🤣🤣

It's better, they start selling merchandises and we will buy them and advertise their brand. LOL.
Think about Binge+ water bottle or Binge+ T-shirt. 🤣🤣
They actually do have such merchandises but I think only to giveaway those for free on special occasions (more details can be found below). But selling them to the fans/customers sounds like a nice idea to me, many members of our community would be interested to buy I guess and that will also give them more brand visibility that they want. 😃

Your reply reminded me of a past incident when Tata Sky was rebranded as Tata Play, they gifted our news portal Editor-in-chief @Basil bro a merchandise containing a T-shirt, diary, pen, mug, hand bag, etc. for fastest coverage of the rebranding news.

Some snaps of the Tata Play merchandises in case members are interested:

B8g5hfJ.jpg

nM0rtHY.jpg

rz65Uvf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock