Breaking NTO 2.0 partially upheld by Bombay HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
DishTV is also in the same way to loot its customers.
6RQpmTM.png

Look at my details. I have already take Bharat Combo pack for a year which include NCF. But if I am activating extra channels then DishTV is charging extra NCF charge to me which is too bad.
I have seen with Airtel, there is no extra charge for it.
Can you Imagine, you are buying a Bharat Combu pack just to save NCF and you are getting some paid channels with it which are totally waste. Then while activating extra channels again you are paying. The hell service and dth.
Surprising. Did you submitted this form and checked final amount? Becoz many time they show wrong ncf in dish combo in presubmit stage.
Ps. I have bharat cricket kids combo. I am not charged NCF separately for any alacarta addition.

Last edited:
Surprising. Did you submitted this form and checked final amount? Becoz many time they show wrong ncf in diwh combo in presubmit stage.
Ps. I have bharat cricket kids combo. I am not charged NCF separately for any alacarta addition.
I tried so many time by writing mail and reaching CC, but after 20 min discussion they will not come to a conclusion and disconneted the call.

अब पूर्ण निर्णय बॉम्बे हाईकोर्ट की वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध है..अगर कोई पढ़ना चाहता है..
Please website Link send

Anybody share image of above drop box content

Now that the full order is out, there's clarity. In the twin conditions for bouquet pricing, only the second one was struck down. First condition i.e. discount capping at 33 percent was upheld by the High Court. The second condition on the average price calculation was struck down because it was never mentioned by TRAI before, even in the consultation paper floated prior to rolling out the 2.0.

So this order is not completely toothless. Discount capping on bouquets at 33 percent will definitely bring at least a few changes that TRAI was looking for in bouquet vs al-a-carte pricing. Good news for consumers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock