Breaking NTO 2.0 partially upheld by Bombay HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we expect a shut down of Zee Cafe, STAR WORLD and STAR World Premiere after NTO 2.0?

Also, is Zee Cafe still a general entertainment channel or is it converted into a lifestyle channel (like TLC)?

And who the hell is watching reruns of Coffee with Karan?

Can we expect a shut down of Zee Cafe, STAR WORLD and STAR World Premiere after NTO 2.0?

Also, is Zee Cafe still a general entertainment channel or is it converted into a lifestyle channel (like TLC)?

And who the hell is watching reruns of Coffee with Karan?

Shutdowns and launches happen in ease with introduction of new RIO. One can expect many changes.

Hey guys! What is this bew option in d2h infinity app. Is this related to NTO 2.0
hVhi4Mn.jpg

Does any one know if NCF in Airtel will be reduced after NTO 2.0? Flat 153 NCF is too much. It doesn't make any sense to me to pay Rs-173/- Per month just to watch 1 channel. IMO there should be a plan which will give NCF discount. Like Airtel can say, if someone subscribe Channels worth ₹150, then he will pay 50 NCF. If ₹100, then 75 etc. If more than INR 250, then no NCF. It will be great for people like me who spend less than 20 hours for TV in a month.

Does any one know if NCF in Airtel will be reduced after NTO 2.0? Flat 153 NCF is too much. It doesn't make any sense to me to pay Rs-173/- Per month just to watch 1 channel. IMO there should be a plan which will give NCF discount. Like Airtel can say, if someone subscribe Channels worth ₹150, then he will pay 50 NCF. If ₹100, then 75 etc. If more than INR 250, then no NCF. It will be great for people like me who spend less than 20 hours for TV in a month.
For one, two sports channels you are getting any discount. Discounts comes in 6-12 months packages with multiple channels like movies, GEC, etc. Sun offers ₹50 NCF. But I don't think it's safe to switch. Imagine buying a Sun TV than them hiking the NCF.

If this is your second tv connection, if you had clubbed with your first TV connection you will be charged ₹ 62 as NCF. If you just have one tv and you watch just one paid channel then as of now there is no other permanent solution. Although Airtel earlier had reduced NCF for some time.

For one, two sports channels you are getting any discount. Discounts comes in 6-12 months packages with multiple channels like movies, GEC, etc. Sun offers ₹50 NCF. But I don't think it's safe to switch. Imagine buying a Sun TV than them hiking the NCF.
Even I Have Switched to Sun 2 Months Back Because Of This Reason And Now Enjoying 50₹ NCF

Imagine buying a Sun TV than them hiking the NCF.
I don't think one should switch to Sun Direct just for NCF as one will save 100 a month but it will take more than a year for you to save any money as the STB would cost somewhere around 1200-1400 something and just like you said then after 1 year Sun hikes up the NCF then there goes the 1200 rupees in water.

The whole point of 153 NCF is just pure bull*hit how can Trai thinks anyone will save money by paying mandatory 153 rupees is beyond my understanding 🙃....

NCF should have been maximum 75 rupees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock