Breaking NTO 2.0 partially upheld by Bombay HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="iDJ, post

2 Big Broadcasters Have Confirmed That They Will Not Publish RIO Before 18th.

They Are Adamant That TRAI Can't Do Anything About This.
What about others..???
[/QUOTE]

I Believe It's The Instruction Came From IBF, Not To Publish.

Even I Got Price Of Major Channels Of Big B's, This Afternoon But Still They Didn't Publish.

First of everybody understand these rules are not implemented by group of people who used to talk in tea shop...trai officials knows how industry is running and how much broadcasters earning...at the end of the day it's all business and trai knows how to regulate

First of everybody understand these rules are not implemented by group of people who used to talk in tea shop...trai officials knows how industry is running and how much broadcasters earning...at the end of the day it's all business and trai knows how to regulate
Yup trai knows everything and high channel prices are the gifts given by trai to consumers. Do you really think trai knows how to regulate. NTO was a worst decision taken by trai and their so called expert officials.

Last edited:
No wonder the state of telecom regulated by TRAI is heading towards a Duopoly. The experience of first NTO itself was so great that they had to modify it again within months of implementation.

Yup trai knows everything and high channel prices are the gifts given by trai to consumers.
Those gifts are atom bomb 💣 for themselves.. They will loose revenue of those big price channels.. People will slowly turn into small price channels..

Best example, I just stopped watching Udaya movies, Udaya Music, Udaya Comedy and instead subscribed to only Udaya as I have alternative and better choices for others..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock