NXT SW version 4.16.. ( UI )

P
IMG-20181023-135515-01.jpg

IMG-20181023-140125-01-01.jpg

IMG-20181023-134659-01.jpg

▶Bootin Time has reduced..
▶ Navigation Speed +..
▶You can view channels list of each transponder & technical details of each channel..
▶ Manual Transparency settin available..
Please add more pics and complete changes detail
IMG-20181023-135515-01.jpg

IMG-20181023-140125-01-01.jpg

IMG-20181023-134659-01.jpg

▶Bootin Time has reduced..
▶ Navigation Speed +..
▶You can view channels list of each transponder & technical details of each channel..
▶ Manual Transparency settin available..
Please add more pics and provide complete changes detail. Is there any new channels?

Nope no new channels added. UI is now 0% laggy...channel switching is super fast...banner timeout and transparency can also be set now.
One thing I hate is dishtv logo. It is slightly bigger,bolder and brighter. Another good thing is audio. Once you set primary audio as Hindi all channels like natgeo,animal planet will automatically have default language as hindi.no need to set again for each channel :)

Note: once you update you will loose all settings like favourite,audio.

Nope no new channels added. UI is now 0% laggy...channel switching is super fast...banner timeout and transparency can also be set now.
One thing I hate is dishtv logo. It is slightly bigger,bolder and brighter. Another good thing is audio. Once you set primary audio as Hindi all channels like natgeo,animal planet will automatically have default language as hindi.no need to set again for each channel :)

Note: once you update you will loose all settings like favourite,audio.
Hey please help me with display and video setting. There's an option of PAL and something what is it about and which one to he selected for sony 43 inch full hd tv

Hey please help me with display and video setting. There's an option of PAL and something what is it about and which one to he selected for sony 43 inch full hd tv
Choose HD format as 1080p and CVBS as NTSC/PAL.
I have selected NTSC

Really good and fast UI
Especially I am for favourite channel setting...they can now be set as per as user preference and not by LCN or name 😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock