NXT SW version 4.16.. ( UI )

Yes tried recording but its says unsubscribed while until last night it was free. I think whole UI is not HD its jaggered, old UI was a bit laggy but at least it was full HD.
This is the first version of new UI .so maybe issue little bit here and there...hope they fix soon
I think they copied from videocon d2h as it has similar UI

Its paid now with this new update, i just checked and its 17 p/m and the worse thing is it has lock in period of 1 year😳
Lol....₹17pm and that too 1 year lockin....too costly.
Besides very reluctant to add new channels like UTV HD .
In tatasky add ons are chargeable on daily basis after 1st time lockin period...here in dishtv it is too costly

Its paid now with this new update, i just checked and its 17 p/m and the worse thing is it has lock in period of 1 year😳
How did you do it bro? on line is it? as for me i still didn't update the software so recording free now also.

is this force update really that great?

Lol....₹17pm and that too 1 year lockin....too costly.
Besides very reluctant to add new channels like UTV HD .
In tatasky add ons are chargeable on daily basis after 1st time lockin period...here in dishtv it is too costly
And their recording is worse as you can't watch other channels while recording which doesn't make sense. First they need to make it proper recording when we can watch other channels while recording one channel then think of making paid.

Y
How did you do it bro? on line is it? as for me i still didn't update the software so recording free now also.

is this force update really that great?
Yes foreced update, once you update to new SW recording is paid.

And their recording is worse as you can't watch other channels while recording which doesn't make sense. First they need to make it proper recording when we can watch other channels while recording one channel then think of making paid.

Yes , really iam thing if to do force update as no great features added except have to pay for recording , which is free now.

Yes , really iam thing if to do force update as no great features added except have to pay for recording , which is free now.
But i guess your box will get updated itself soon even if you dont do it yourself

ok, is there any new features after this update? or just few modifications only?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock