NXT SW version 4.16.. ( UI )

Can you check about recording? After this update recording is paid now? Even i activated recording add on today but still not working
Sorry bro I don't use recording as the box is used by mom and she is not much techie...setting favourite was one of the major issue which is solved now.so happy with the update... Just FYI favourite now has 8 groups like Airtel dth

Hi, bro i am using dosh nxt hd stb.but i didn't get the software update. How can i update my software

Dish tv logo is so big, bright and ugly now and i think recording is paid now before it was free on nxt box😥
Iam facing a peculiar issue, after update lost the Dish Tv logo had to do factory reset 3 times to get the logo.

don't know whats this new issue. But by gods grace other things seems to be ok.

Iam facing a peculiar issue, after update lost the Dish Tv logo had to do factory reset 3 times to get the logo.

don't know whats this new issue. But by gods grace other things seems to be ok.
Well i'm not getting any dish tv logo also, is that a some kind of glitch? Tbh it looks better without dish tv logo tho lol

Well i'm not getting any dish tv logo also, is that a some kind of glitch? Tbh it looks better without dish tv logo tho lol
oh really, i thought could be some problem as iam not in INDIA . would like to hear the same from other members also.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock