NXT SW version 4.16.. ( UI )

Dears,

Is the Dish Tv logo missing after the updates? members who updated the software, kindly inform.

Thanks.

Hi Members,

Any updates regarding missing LOGO of Dish TV? after software updates.

please update:)

No bro even tho its activated from yesterday but still not working. How did you activate it as you are outside of india?
I just paid through the website logged in my name and activated recording for an year. was very simple. how did u activate it initially?

I
I just paid through the website logged in my name and activated recording for an year. was very simple. how did u activate it initially?
I'm outside india too so i activated it with the help of a dealer. I activated for a month for RS 17 but lock in period of a year. How much you paid for a year?

I

I'm outside india too so i activated it with the help of a dealer. I activated for a month for RS 17 but lock in period of a year. How much you paid for a year?

I paid approx Rs 200 for a year. please also check with your dealer if he has done the same. i suggest if you have PW to access your account on website, check the same after logging in.

meanwhile please update if have you got the Dish tv logo bro?

thanks

I paid approx Rs 200 for a year. please also check with your dealer if he has done the same. i suggest if you have PW to access your account on website, check the same after logging in.

meanwhile please update if have you got the Dish tv logo bro?

thanks
I checked on website by putting in my vc and recording add on is activated since yesterday. My dealer said he sent an email to dish tv today and issue should be fixed soon, i'm also not getting dish tv logo after updating. Maybe they removed the logo permanently?

I checked on website by putting in my vc and recording add on is activated since yesterday. My dealer said he sent an email to dish tv today and issue should be fixed soon, i'm also not getting dish tv logo after updating. Maybe they removed the logo permanently?
Ask them to refresh your account , hope fully should be solved.

also i'am using dish tv nxt box and i update box in today evening. 1st time the dish tv logo show bigger but few min leter i trun on the decoder its disappear 🤔.
That new ui showing low quality but fast navigation. 😑
IMG-20181024-174936.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock