DDF Exclusive NXT Tamil added by ADTV

• Thread starter Thread starter Basil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 43
  • Views Views: Views 8,700
I would like to recall that what I told about this channel. This is utter crap. Win tv is better than this. It could be because they have just soft launched. Let's wait and watch. We necessarily expected this channel too much.

I would like to recall that what I told about this channel. This is utter crap. Win tv is better than this. It could be because they have just soft launched. Let's wait and watch. We necessarily expected this channel too much.

Thambi in our Tamil genre dont expect too much in GEC then it's our fault

Their main Moto to destroy so called No.1 Tamil Channel so they have to do these only like colors , colors kannada etc..

But I'm sure u have to again recall ur words after renaming of colors Tamil thambi :)

I assuming is 60% of dubbed serials & 40% entertainment like movies , reality & game shows ;);) .. let's see hope for the best

Last edited:
Great News for Tamil Viewer in ADTV,.,,,,Quick share Basil Bhai...

Everyone expected more on this channel. But it seems to be crap channel. Let c how they change in upcoming days. Also picture quality not comparable to Sun tv

நாங்க SUN TV HD யவையே இவ்வளவு அதிக விளம்பரத்தில் ல பார்த்து பழகி விடடோம், இத சகிக்க மாட்டோம்மா,

100% channel will succeed once its official launch wait & see because it's Viacom18-Colors Brand.

so many people demanding for NXT. they used to ask why they are delaying...but atlast when they added the channel after long delaying, then again they are opposing....Saying that is the better choice than this, airtel should have added this....
Thats true

Back
Top Bottom