Oh No, Angoori Bhabhi to quit Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain, New actress to step in her shoe

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Sahi Pakde Hain! Shilpa Shinde aka Angoori Bhabhi of popular sitcom Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain will soon bid adieu to the show according to various media reports.
If reports are to be believed, the producers are planning to replace Shilpa Shinde with another actress due to a tiff between the Shilpa & the production house!

According to a TOI report makers of the show are apparently miffed with Shilpa, as she has reportedly been throwing tantrums on the sets lately, and has also asked for her fee to be revised.
And the makers are now planning to show the doors to Shilpa because of her unprofessional behaviour . The reports further adds that producers have already started auditioning for a new actress to step into her shoes.
‘Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai’ actors Saumya Tandon, Aasif Sheikh love attention in London
The Times Of India quoted a source as saying, “She has started using her own costumes and has even hired a stylist, which has upped the show’s budget. She also wants her fee to be revised and keeps threatening to quit if her demands are not met.”
Meanwhile there is a TWIST in a tale!
As Angoori Bhabhi aka Shilpa has a different story to tell.
Shilpa says she had been planning to quit the show for quite some time now due to ill-treatment by the production house.
“I have been mentally tortured by the channel and the production house. They have threatened to sabotage my career if I take up work on rival channels. Initially, Rashami Desai was finalised for the part; I was roped in when she opted out abruptly. I have stood by them during crisis and was hoping they would reciprocate in my time of need,” she was quoted as saying by TOI.
“I have expressed a desire to quit the show as I am medically unfit. I didn’t even get time to consult a doctor when I suffered from a severe throat infection. They even use up my unblocked five days to promote their events. I don’t get time for myself,” Shilpa added.
Shilpa further clarified that since the production house couldn’t pay for a dress designer, she had to hire one herself. About fee revision, the actress feels she deserves a hike as the show has completed a year.
Well, Shilpa had made her character Angoori extremely popular over an year, courtesy her impeccable comic timing. And if the news appears to be true then the show will definitely see a fall in it’s ratings!

Oh No! Angoori Bhabhi to quit 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain'? New actress to step in her shoes! - Filmymonkey

She herself cleared the air by sayin in interview to a news channel that thr is no truth in this,she don't know whr this news is comin from.. she said the only issue she had was channel wanted her to sign a exclusuve contract.. the issue is resolved..she is very much part of a show..

If Shilpa Shinde uff Angoori quits the show then it will be flopped

Shilpa & Aashif are the souls of the show. Rohitesh & Saumya are just a foil to them. will miss her I hope she does not quit.

Don said:
Shilpa & Aashif are the souls of the show. Rohitesh & Saumya are just a foil to them. will miss her I hope she does not quit.

+100

Sahi nahi pakde hain :no

Serial will be dead without angoori bhabhi... :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock