OMG2 (Oh My God 2) | Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal

Akki not leave up to the expectation of PRC legacy. Assuming Akshay Kumar in Lord Shiva Character :wall: :wall:

Last edited:
I read Only 1 negative review of Teaser so far:lol:
As I said only negativity is Akki.

99 content 1 Akki.

That person already said power of contents not Akki 😁🤣

A source told Bollywood Hungama, “Usually, the Chief Executive Officer of the CBFC, Ravinder Bhakar, awards the certificate. His signature is seen on almost all the censor certificates. But in the case of OMG Oh My God 2, Prasoon Joshi himself will go through the film and make a decision accordingly. He has decided to spearhead the RC as the CBFC wants to be fully sure that OMG Oh My God 2 doesn’t have any scene or dialogue that can cause a problem.”

Industry insiders, however, are confident that OMG Oh My God 2 will sail through the censor process. An expert commented, “Did the first part of OMG Oh My God cause any controversy despite its content? The makers had smartly made that film and taken a balanced approach. The second part is also handled in the same manner. Let’s not forget that Akshay Kumar himself is quite religious and would never agree to be a part of a film that can hurt religious sentiments. of his beloved fans.”

Last edited:
When you are TRUE DEVOTEE of SHIV JI "Hansraj Raghuvanshi"

And

When you are TRYING / MOCKING as SHIV JI "Akshay Kumar"

FT9NM1U.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock