OMG2 (Oh My God 2) | Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal

According to sources close to the development, the Oh My God 2 team is still awaiting a go-ahead from CBFC. "The OMG 2 team has a trailer cut ready, which they are willing to launch on July 27 and attach to the prints of Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani. However, neither the trailer nor the film has been cleared by the CBFC. The censor board believes that the content of OMG 2 is slightly controversial in today's time and age," revealed a source close to the board to Bollywood Hungama.

Last edited by a moderator:
20 cuts and A certificate suggested by CBFC for OMG 2

pq7pLe3.jpg

Last edited:
The censor board believes that the content of OMG 2 is slightly controversial in today's time and age,"
As per trailer, THEY are showing how gay are tortured in institutions by fellow mate, how a sexual orientation lead a guy to committee suic!de.
If this is true, it is serious topic one should discuss but no censor board will not provide clearance for it.
I'm not asking for complete adopt the western culture but let the others live and those others should maintain decency in public.

20 cuts and "A" means seriously this film should banned. Not saying this because Akshya Kumar.

20 cuts and A certificate suggested by CBFC for OMG 2

Seriously? Who are you? Without watching you are saying that?
BTW here is the list of banned movies.

YIU1nLF.png

The reports from the censor board on OMG 2 are extremely positive and are all going gaga over Akshay Kumar for yet again selecting such a bold and unique subject. "However, they aren't sure if the Indian audiences are ready for a bold film like OMG 2 that mixes masturbation and s#x education with God and religion. OMG 2 is essentially a courtroom drama that pushes a father to fight for a child against all odds and the case has the connection of s#x education," the source shared.

The source further added that OMG 2 got a unanimous standing ovation from the censor board. "The film got a standing ovation too, but the ovation and claps were in the closed corridors in the dark at the screening. It's easy to appreciate the content in closed corridors but difficult to take ownership in the larger scheme of things in bright sunlight. Once the members came out of the darkness, they were compelled to think about the cons of this subject," the source further told us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock