OMG2 (Oh My God 2) | Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal

I always said don't judge book by its cover.

Your previous statement?
Im still on words bhai, above statement from my friend not by me.

And OMG2 main and most important think is Pankaj Tripathi acting.

Watched OMG2 yesterday.It is a Pankaj Tripathi film not Akshay Kumar's even though Akshay Kumar is the producer of the movie.However,the posters,trailers have featured prominently Akshay since no one would come to watch a Solo Pankaj Tripathi movie in theatres.Coming to the movie,it touches a very sensitive topic of Lack of s#x education in India.It is not as funny as the 1st version of the movie but has its own comic moments.Without a shadow of doubt,Pankaj Tripathi is the star of the movie.Akshay appears sporadically in the movie and has an aura whenever he comes.Pawan Malhotra as judge is also very good.Though the movie has lost a lot of potential viewers due to A certificate.I am not sure many people would prefer to watch it with their families.The movie for this precise reason is doing much better in multiplexes than the hindi hinterland.

Watched OMG2 yesterday.It is a Pankaj Tripathi film not Akshay Kumar's even though Akshay Kumar is the producer of the movie.However,the posters,trailers have featured prominently Akshay since no one would come to watch a Solo Pankaj Tripathi movie in theatres.Coming to the movie,it touches a very sensitive topic of Lack of s#x education in India.It is not as funny as the 1st version of the movie but has its own comic moments.Without a shadow of doubt,Pankaj Tripathi is the star of the movie.Akshay appears sporadically in the movie and has an aura whenever he comes.Pawan Malhotra as judge is also very good.Though the movie has lost a lot of potential viewers due to A certificate.I am not sure many people would prefer to watch it with their families.The movie for this precise reason is doing much better in multiplexes than the hindi hinterland.
OMG saga was never Akshay Kumar centric movie the lead was Paresh Rawal and this time Pankaj Tripathi.

Social media is full of such memes now
UGe524E.jpg

Film is somewhat good and strictly for 12+ above. Akshay Kumar has literally no role or cameo appearance 😆😆
Name is also not appropriate.

Irony is when one actor and his canvases are doing everything possible to demean and destroy the other actor and his movie
85 cr is big achievement for Fans and trade analysis. Yes A certificate limit the box office but I guess The Dirty Picture is more sensational compare to this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock