OMG2 (Oh My God 2) | Akshay Kumar, Paresh Rawal

85 cr is big achievement for Fans and trade analysis. Yes A certificate limit the box office but I guess The Dirty Picture is more sensational compare to this.
It is granted A because there was discussion s*x, mas****tion and related materials 😄

85 cr is big achievement for Fans and trade analysis. Yes A certificate limit the box office but I guess The Dirty Picture is more sensational compare to this.
As i predict earlier
This movie impact is like barbenheimer
Gadar 2 viewers before going home watched omg 2 .

Actually gadar 2 viewers eyeball helps omg 2 just like Barbie makers know nolan have separate fanbase to catch that audience Barbie makers clash with openhiemer similarly omg2 do same trick

Gadar 2 viewers before going home watched omg 2 .

I am not watched and not interest to.

Actually gadar 2 viewers eyeball helps omg 2 just like Barbie makers know nolan have separate fanbase to catch that audience Barbie makers clash with openhiemer similarly omg2 do same trick

I guess NO.

Its because of Fans and Some Educated Peoples and Some Naughty Viewers for Adult Scene as movie got A Certificate.

Even Kya Super Cool Hai Hum, Great Grand Masti done better then OMG2 but trade analysis gives more hype with their buttering views.

Last edited:
I am not watched and not interest to.

I guess NO.

Its because of Fans and Some Educated Peoples and Some Naughty Viewers for Adult Scene as movie got A Certificate.

Even Kya Super Cool Hai Hum, Great Grand Masti done better then OMG2 but trade analysis gives more hype with their buttering views.
No adult scenes, only adult conversations is there

A couple of days back, a special screening of OMG 2 was organized by the Sindhu Education Society in Ulhasnagar under the leadership of Rekha Thakur (Secretary). The audience included respected MLA Kumar, 184 teachers and Principals from around 15 schools in Ulhasnagar. Amit Rai, the writer and director of OMG 2, was also invited for the occasion. After the film received a thunderous response from everyone present during the screening, the organizers (Sindhu Educational Society) announced that they would start including s#x education in their curriculum from the current academic year.

This has come as a huge victory for the makers of the film. While CBFC is facing a lot of flak for the certification of the film, an education society has decided to have their curriculum revised after watching the movie. Amit Rai, who was at the event said, “This is something I shall always cherish. The purpose behind making this film has been attained. I am so happy that the film is not just doing well commercially but our message has reached out to people at large and we are witnessing changes happening all around us. Nothing can be more gratifying than this.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock