Onam Premiere Movies On Malayalam Channels

Hi Brothers
One more confirmation.Oru Vadakkan Selfie will be premiering on Asianet on Uthradam day at 7:00pm.I am just see the promo on asianet.So I think in Kairali it will be as second premiering and may be on Thiruonam day.I dont know when kairali telecast it.If I am see the promo in Kairali I will update it.

Thank You.

Hi Brothers
Any info or update about when kairali telecast Oru Vadakkan Selfie?Asianet day is confirm now(Uthradam 7:00 pm)

Thank You.

jinto999 said:
Kairali 4pm
asianet 7pm.

not sure.

Brother I am just see the promo of oru vadakkan selfie in kairali but they did not said the time and date of telecaste the movie.They said it will come on onam days.

Thank You.

will most probably be on the next day in kairali bcz they dont have anything to air on main day

TR Vishnu said:
Brother I am just see the promo of oru vadakkan selfie in kairali but they did not said the time and date of telecaste the movie.They said it will come on onam days.

Thank You.

Bro pls check kerala tv fb page

Hi Brothers
As per kerala tv asianet and kairali will be telecast oru vadakkan selfie on uthradam day at same time.

Thank You.

Screenshot_2015_08_12_20_21_54.png
yeah check this... the movie will be telecasted same time..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock