• Views: Views 25,919
villain41 said:
Hey Pranab,
I need your help. Can you plz PM me.
I have South HD platinum 650/- and a child package of 231/- 

I want to get only 
All HD channels + English News+ Tamil/Telugu packs

Can you help me.
I want to see what channel lists before I follow your instructions.

It is not possible to get all :hd channels without subscribing the highest pack, because of HD access fee...:s

villain41 said:
Hey Pranab,
I need your help. Can you plz PM me.
I have South HD platinum 650/- and a child package of 231/- 

I want to get only 
All HD channels + English News+ Tamil/Telugu packs

Can you help me.
I want to see what channel lists before I follow your instructions.

Please check your pm.

Thanks for the PM. I am unable to respond as I am very new.

Activate 1 year PHD/SPHD add-on (Rs.999) (37 :hd channels for ROI, 41 :hd for south).
-->I am unable to find any web page where we recharge this HD add on pack only. Paste the url here plz.

villain41 said:

Activate 1 year PHD/SPHD add-on (Rs.999) (37 :hd channels for ROI, 41 :hd for south).
-->I am unable to find any web page where we recharge this HD add on pack only. Paste the url here plz.
If you have registered in http://www.videocond2h.com/, After logging in you'll have the options like my videocon d2h, upgrade package, downgrade package etc. Click addons, there'll be a bunch of addons, select 1 yr SPHD addon. 
You can do it simply by calling customer care, but make sure you did the 1st step before that (that can also be done through CC). But for the last step (for better results), you need to be registered in http://www.videocond2h.com/.

Hope this helps.

villain41 said:

Annual hd add-on price has been increased to rs1299 or rs1399 two months back.

I you still want to recharge do it via paytm or FreeCharge apply cashbac promocode and activate by logging into your d2h ac or call CC

Today I have tried and added one month HD for Rs 175 and there is no option to remove that under addon d2h infinity app.
I think trick is not working now. any comments please

This tricks are stopped working from many days...

Please Be Advised that don't fall for tricks

As D2H is totally Changing to new era...

sam said:
This tricks are stopped working from many days...

Please Be Advised that don't fall for tricks

As D2H is totally Changing to new era...

Bro, I applied your 3M  :hd add-on trick in my account little differently as I was already subscribed for 1 yr premium  :hd add on (Rs 999 that time). The trick is still working for me & 2 of my friends who applied it in Jan.

Hey Guys new member and this field new to me. So can we get free HD channels ?? Can anybody guide me ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock