Good News Ordered New TS HD Connection

TS is wonderful in every way, just love it. Only issue i face is few mins of signal outage during Heavy rains/Dark Clouds. But looking at the Pros and the benefits, i can ignore the rain outage issue as its only for 10-15 mins max.

Sorry, Bapun Bro, I couldn't use DDF link as I have to use my several wallet balance.
How is that related bro? You could always checkout using your preferred payment method using my link. Anyways congratulations, happy viewing. :)

My bad, I thought checking out to Amazon/Flipkart and other shopping sites are only beneficial to our forum. Now realized it's also for TS site.
BTW, I didn't pay at TS site. Requested a call back, CC called>confirmed STB type >created ID>requested to recharge ₹2000 (even described me how to recharge through paytm [emoji23]).

Installation going on. Old d2h & new TS.
1104a7864d97c17391a843492397a22f.jpg

Today I ordered New TS HD Connection. CC created my subscriber ID and requested me to recharge ₹2000. I did the same with the residual money left in several wallets.
It'll be installed tomorrow early morning.
Sorry, Bapun Bro, I couldn't use DDF link as I have to use my several wallet balance.
Please confirm if you had to just recharge with 2000 rupees and that too multiple times until total was 2000? And any offer for buying Tata sky online( I think they are giving Bata voucher worth RS.200).

Please confirm if you had to just recharge with 2000 rupees and that too multiple times until total was 2000? And any offer for buying Tata sky online( I think they are giving Bata voucher worth RS.200).
Don't think I'll get Bata voucher as I recharged multiple times in 3rd party sites (till ₹2000).

Can anyone please provide me the link to the thread regarding favorites management!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock