Good News Ordered New TS HD Connection

How to correct my name in 'My account' ? It's mentioned as 'Parnab'!:angry:angry

How to correct my name in 'My account' ? It's mentioned as 'Parnab'!:angry:angry
Just checked, to edit first & last name is not possible by own customer.

Tata Sky Customer Care/Chat Care may be help in that.

Just checked, to edit first & last name is not possible by own customer.

Tata Sky Customer Care/Chat Care may be help in that.
Yes, I also tried to edit, but not possible.

I have ordered new HD connection today afternoon from Tata sky website and subscriber ID has been created but did not get call back from installation team yet :(
I did not receive call back yet, now I am thinking if this is how they deal with new connection request wonder how will they respond if I face any issues after installation. I have ordered dish TV previously and their response was very prompt compared to Tata sky.

I did not receive call back yet, now I am thinking if this is how they deal with new connection request wonder how will they respond if I face any issues after installation. I have ordered dish TV previously and their response was very prompt compared to Tata sky.

Dish TV’s response is fast because dealers of Dish TV spread everywhere now as compared to Tata Sky :D

Dish TV’s response is fast because dealers of Dish TV spread everywhere now as compared to Tata Sky :D
Actually dishtv dealers are lying idle as very very less people installing :grin, whereas many now wants TataSky so thier dealers are very busy handling n number of request. So it gets delay sometime

@Kiran Reddy what was the timeline given, is that over?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock