Good News Ordered New TS HD Connection

Actually dishtv dealers are lying idle as very very less people installing :grin, whereas many now wants TataSky so thier dealers are very busy handling n number of request. So it gets delay sometime

@Kiran Reddy what was the timeline given, is that over?

Yes, i think you are correct :Dafter addition of 200+ new channels on Tata Sky last year now Tata Sky Dealers are busy to installing new connection and Dish TV Dealers finding customers to purchase Dish TV with Comparing only Hindi movies channels with other DTH :p

Snaps of new connection.
8f3a73399272332bbf50370467eee519.jpg

Technicolor HD Box
22689f119dd13c997486cab58f81584f.jpg

2b36a5fca8757666a18468d2e1683ea1.jpg

Actually dishtv dealers are lying idle as very very less people installing :grin, whereas many now wants TataSky so thier dealers are very busy handling n number of request. So it gets delay sometime

@Kiran Reddy what was the timeline given, is that over?
I was promised installation in 24 hours but no call back yet.
May be Tata sky dealers are busy but I was expecting at least acknowledgement and confirmation when connection would be installed.
May be in big cities dealers are different for dish and tata sky but at least in rural areas where I requested installation same dealer would be there for dish/Tata sky/sun direct/any dish :)
Not sure why there is delay, for me Tata sky meant to have best service so I am bit disappointed.

Tata Sky has been really fast for me. When I ordered secondary connection a few days back, I got call from the technician within 1 hour after 1 hour, he installed the connection. In fact after 3-4 days another Tata Sky technician came to my house to check the connection status. He took photographs of STB, LNB, cable, dish antenna, etc. He also adjusted the antenna a little to get more signals.

Tata Sky has been really fast for me. When I ordered secondary connection a few days back, I got call from the technician within 1 hour after 1 hour, he installed the connection. In fact after 3-4 days another Tata Sky technician came to my house to check the connection status. He took photographs of STB, LNB, cable, dish antenna, etc. He also adjusted the antenna a little to get more signals.
Ya I too was expecting same, may be issue for me is with local dealer in my area.
One good thing I did was not paying for connection upfront, I will wait for some more time and will see option to buy it directly from local shop.

Bro Wait Some Time They Definitely Follow You Otherwise Call Their Helpline I Hope You Never Disappointed From TS End

Me order in Tata sky HD setup box in Tata sky dealer,, upgrade SD to HD BOX... Just now order me..... Monday reach in hd box in my home [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

For me, callback was in 5 minutes, then after 1 minute I got the call from local dealer.

For me also i ordered from TS site, and i got a call in 30 mins. Installer came next day as i ordered late evening.

I was ordered new connection @ 2am & got call for installation purpose morning 10am and than within half hour technician came & installed

@Kiran Reddy you can call TataSky helpline to check status of your work id

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock