DDF Exclusive "Oriqa Gujarati" Coming Soon...

I read somewhere on internet that in assam local tv channels are airing dubbed korean nd east asian dramas and they are enjoying high tv viewership...is it true??

Off-topic -
Yes you are right Korean dubbed shows are there on Assam TV channels.
Bro assamese and other North eastern people watch very less hindi content so they move to korean serials, etc.

Off-topic -
Bro assamese and other North eastern people watch very less hindi content so they move to korean serials, etc.
Yes thats what i heard on internet....so indian bigger broadcaster network should launch their regional channels in assam nd should grab east indian audience....in any case they are not watching hindi content so it will not harm hindi channels in any way

Zee Gujarati Was A First Gujarati GEC Channel it was launched on 2001 and shutdown on 2008 whereas Colors Gujarati Was Second GEC Gujarati channel it was launched on My birth year 2002 PS. I'm From Rajasthan I have heard These Article on Wikipedia

Alpha Gujarati was a old gec which was acquired by Zee network and it was a failure that's why it got Shutdown.
colors gujarati was doing well then Alpha that's why it's existing now.

don't know how this new channel will be!

Why do u want Marathi channels from each n every network ..if u wnt viewership then why marathi .let them go for Tamil Telugu or kannada.more than Marathi they wil get more viewrship In Tamil or Telugu market as there is no hindi viewers in Tamil nadu or Telugu market . so if viewership is everything then why Marathi let Every one start Tamil n Telugu channels only .

See Marathi has sufficient TV channels in most of segment.. You already have Zee Star Sony Colors n sun as well in Marathi n all are from big player. So pls dont ask for marathi channels from each n every big n small network ..
Please let them give chance to start channels in Other regional language also..
Hindi Marathi tamil Telugu or bengali are not only languages of India.
We have Punjabi Odia Gujarati, konkani Assamese , rajasthani n so many other languages which has vry less TV channels ..so pls now let the tv industry n channels grow n flourish in this languages also.

Off-topic -

First thing I am a Marathi so I will expect the channel in my language then for other languages which I don't watch. I can expect anything from any particular channel network it's completely my wish and it's my right.

@SarfaRaZ and @GJ mit I have right to demand a channel in my language from any network. if you both don't like me asking a network for channel in my language then for you I will not stop at all! I will demand for a channel in my language you can't stop me.

Kindly don't reply to my Post if you are getting problem by my post better ignore it.

@GJ mit you didn't got what I meant to say.
I am saying that if this network channel gets launched in Marathi and it will be available on DDFD then it will compete with another Marathi GEC named Fakt Marathi.

Very less tamil and telugu users are there on DDFD in comparison to Marathi users so it's better if its free channel then it should launch in Marathi. And Both Tamil and Telugu market are crowded with Many political, big and small network gec's so it's really difficult for new channel even channel from big network named Colors Tamil failed in Tamil market and other small network channels doesn't get good trp.

Whereas in Marathi market there are only channels from big networks and one channel from small network named fakt marathi so there is scope to grow in Marathi market.
That's why I was saying!

And tell me one thing who am I to stop the network to launch a channel?
I am just asking for channel in my Language Marathi, they can launch channels in other languages it's completely their wish.

@GJ mit @SarfaRaZ last but not the least thing why you both are saying me to not ask Marathi channels from small and big networks?
You both feel bad when I demand for Marathi channels but you want Gujarati and Odia channels.
Don't you both want Marathi TV Industry to grow now like Tamil and Telugu TV industry?
It's my right and I will demand for the channel in my language Marathi and you both can't stop me.
If you don't like my reply or me demanding a network for Marathi channel then better don't reply and ignore my post. Who are you both to say me not ask for Marathi TV channel?
I too want Marathi TV industry to grow.
I have right to demand for my Language channel.

Note -
Sorry for Long Post.
I wanted to make one thing clear that's why I did this post.
If anyone gets offended I am Sorry.

Great news for India’s most neglected language in terms of TV channel count. Always good to see a monopoly being broken. PTC Punjabi’s monopoly was broken by Zee Punjabi, and now this will be broken as well.

FYI, Zee Gujarati shut down in 2009, not 2008.

Star has already said that it’s not interested in entering new language markets. Zee was able to successfully relaunch Zee Punjabi, but whether they are interested in relaunching Zee Gujarati remains to be seen. Goodness knows when other networks will enter this untapped market. This is a welcome and much-needed step.

Also, none of the Assamese channels are from a big national network, so Zee should try to enter it within the next decade.
Oh thanks for telling me ☺️☺️

Earlier It was launched as alpha tv Gujarati ..which they renamed as Zee Gujarati around 2004-2005 .
N colors/ETV Gujarati wasnt second GEC ..
There was other channel called. " Gurjari TV" ..channel from TARA group which was running Punjabi n marathi gec also back then.
Gurjari TV waa a vry good Gujarati gec but unfortunately it
had Short life span ..n was shut down in just one year after launch .
Oh so sad it deserves a more viewership

After oriqa gujarati's launch, Zee or Star may plan to launch its own Gujarati channel if oriqa gets success.

-Colors Gujarati Cinema gets more TRP than Colors Gujarati.
-Most Gujaratis watch Hindi GECs, especially Urban.
-Colors Gujarati experiments Gujarati dubbed shows like Jai Shree Krishna, Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga, Shree Ganesh, Naagin S01, more may come, and if zee launches Gujarati channel they also air dubbed zee shows.

After oriqa gujarati's launch, Zee or Star may plan to launch its own Gujarati channel if oriqa gets success.

-Colors Gujarati Cinema gets more TRP than Colors Gujarati.
-Most Gujaratis watch Hindi GECs, especially Urban.
-Colors Gujarati experiments Gujarati dubbed shows like Jai Shree Krishna, Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga, Shree Ganesh, Naagin S01, more may come, and if zee launches Gujarati channel they also air dubbed zee shows.

Bro Star Network already said they are not interested to launch channels in small market. So no hope from Star Network.

But Zee network is interested to launch regional channels so may be they can launch Zee Gujarati.
Hope for the best.

Off-topic -
In which channel? I am assamese, but I have never heard and also never watched korean dubbed shows in assamese tv channels.

Assamese tv channels always telecast their own content, they never telecast dubbed shows from other countries!

In which channel? I am assamese, but I have never heard and also never watched korean dubbed shows in assamese tv channels.

Assamese tv channels always telecast their own content, they never telecast dubbed shows from other countries!
I am talking about local Assamese channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock