Package activation expiring in 1 month instead of 2 months

priyatnl

Reaction score
I am a new customer of d2h online. I was contacted online by customer care saying that I can purchase online for an STB with 2 months activation of any pack of my choice. I had chosen South Gold Pack and paid for it Rs 1700/-

But I called immediately and requested if South Platinum can be activated instead. I was said that it is possible and I have to pay Rs 100/- extra for that (Rs 1800). I paid thinking that South Platinum will be activated and expected Videocon to take care of it.

On July 04th the website had offer of two months south platinum + STB for Rs 1790 - This is the pack I wanted. Which is promised by Customer care.

But to my horror as soon as installation was done on July 5th South Gold was activated. The technical guy talked with customer care (CC) and they chose Platinum pack. I had to call the customer care (CC) and ask for South Platinum for which I had paid .

I expected this pack for 2 months since as on July 4th 2014 that was the offer sold to me by the CC. But I noticed in my account the recharge date is mentioned as August 07th, 2014 instead of September 5th,2014..

When I was promised 2 months of South Platinum along with STB I paid the differential that was applicable on July 04, 2014. Hence I expect 2 months of South platinum subscription as an new entry customer.

I hope d2h care delivers what was promised to me south platinum + STB for 2months

If videocon can activate this till september my trust in the brand would be good. else I regret buying it..I should have stuck to sun DTH. lets see what happens

Vadirocks said:
Send Them Mail Bro

Thank you

I had contacted customer care. the subscription service has been extended till August 28:) though I had expected till Sep 5th:-/
Still I thank the DTH service for their prompt care
:clap

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock