Package options

• Thread starter Thread starter TirumalHD
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 3
  • Views Views: Views 958

TirumalHD

Reaction score
Is there any option to recharge only SD channels in DishtruHD+ STB is it possible or not..?

Tirumalesh said:
Is there any option to recharge only SD channels in DishtruHD+ STB is it possible or not..?

According to advertisements of DishTV its possible. So i exchanged with new DishtruHD+ last month, and DishTV automatically activated HD addon along with SD pack and they insisted me to take HD addon for the first month. (125 rupees extra). Made lot of calls to CC, and wrote mails to nodal officer also. :wall :wall :wall
But no use. Everybody told the same thing that for the first month its mandatory.

DishTV assured that from 2nd month onwards i can choose only SD packs.
So i am just waiting for 2 more weeks.

sandyksv said:
According to advertisements of DishTV its possible. So i exchanged with new DishtruHD+ last month, and DishTV automatically activated HD addon along with SD pack and they insisted me to take HD addon for the first month. (125 rupees extra). Made lot of calls to CC, and wrote mails to nodal officer also. :wall :wall :wall
But no use. Everybody told the same thing that for the first month its mandatory.

DishTV assured that from 2nd month onwards i can choose only SD packs.
So i am just waiting for 2 more weeks.

i exchanged stb @16th oct and when i exchange they activated hd add on pack but when i called cc they deactivated this pack within 2 hour of exchange.
so i have no problems

Back
Top Bottom