Pakistani Channels Free For All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mudasir 4K said:
All channels showing unsubscribed channel, it's fake news, close this thread

me to but wait for His reply and SS of Free PAK channels....

My Dish TV VC is in International data base of Dish TV but I haven't subscribed the ala carte of Pakistani channels in it but they are working for me for free. Going to post few screenshots in a while

Hassan Syed said:
My Dish TV VC is in International data base of Dish TV but I haven't subscribed the ala carte of Pakistani channels in it but they are working for me for free. Going to post few screenshots in a while

Bro...this is Complete News.....

we are Indian Users so how can we find its Free....if you mention in First Post....we are not wasting our time to Find which channels is free....

Bro....next plz mention and complete the Infomation....its useful for everyone.. :) :)

But when I pisted this news i also checked the box in Indian data base as well and found channels were working

I think your Lucky to Found Pak Free Channels... :) :)

and

We are Unlucky to Find Pak Free Channels... :lol :lol

Hassan Syed bro,please post the confirmation ss,for me it's showing unsubscribed channels :k

If not receive the ss means thread is closed soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock