Pakistani Channels Free For All

Status
Not open for further replies.
The three channels which you are mentioning in posts namely ATN Bangla, Channel i news and 1 more BBS2 are not PAK channels but you may consider it to Bangladesh channels. ATN Bangla and Channel i are the 2 Bangladeshi channels which are free for all since its inception. Even, I am getting this 3 channels for free since inception time.

The three channels which you are mentioning in posts namely ATN Bangla, Channel i news and 1 more BBS2 are not PAK channels but you may consider it to Bangladesh channels. ATN Bangla and Channel i are the 2 Bangladeshi channels which are free for all since its inception. Even, I am getting this 3 channels for free since inception time.

Apart from this, all other channels are scrambled. So, he is right in saying free for all but only 3 channels and not the entire PAK channels.

Hassan Syed said:
My Dish TV VC is in International data base of Dish TV but I haven't subscribed the ala carte of Pakistani channels in it but they are working for me for free. Going to post few screenshots in a while

( $ ) intentional V.C 's not available now , dthworld.sg page also closed (05 Sept 2016 closed) and some ($) international v.c 's converted to Indian  rupee.then how can working your STB :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock