People using Reliance Digital in your surroundings?

Vicky said:
Yes bro,cc told the same reply for me also:-/

So Reliance himself wants that all their customers move to other dth so that they will close their business

abhi123 said:
So Reliance himself wants that all their customers move to other dth so that they will close their business

No bro,voice cc only not care to solve customers request,but email cc service only good,many times bad experience with voice support:-/

Vicky said:
No bro,voice cc only not care to solve customers request,but email cc service only good,many times bad experience with voice support:-/

Okay Bro:) and My cousin also uses Reliance DTH and he is also very disappointed with rdtv services due to its poor customer care services

abhi123 said:
Okay Bro:) and My cousin also uses Reliance DTH and he is also very disappointed with rdtv services due to its poor customer care services

Bro next times onwards use the email support & nodal officers support currently they only reply:shy:shy

[email protected],[email protected]

Only one person I have seen,my neighbour who shifted from here to some other place last month,he was working in Reliance so was bound to use it I guess :hehe :hehe
In my city out of all DTH's 85% of people use ADTV,TS

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock