Permitted Satellite television list in ( 30-09-2016 )

• Thread starter Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 40
  • Views Views: Views 6,134
Where is the complete list !!
Ye Aadhi Adhuri list kyon !!
Puri list laao bhai, tabhi to sahi se pata chal paega ki kis-kisko MIB ne hari jhandi di aur kaun abhi bhi kataar me hi khada hai !!
By the way, some days back I read somewhere that Star India is planning to launch a New Hindi Movie channel in High Definition which will showcase the best of Indian Cinema, And when they launched Star Mumbai Film Festival HD channel on Tatasky, I thought this was the channel they were talking, But now I think they were talking about Star Gold Select HD which is yet to come !!
I think, they will show best of bollywood including classics as well as best of regional cinema (including regional classics also) i.e. Bangla, Marathi, tamil, telugu, kannad and malyalam cinema dubbed in Hindi, but if its really going to happen, then definitely I will have to wait for the launch of Star Gold Select HD, more over it is possible that it could be a premium channel !!
One more thing, last month's MIB list is out now as I saw it somewhere someone has attached the file of it but as I am not member of that site so its not accessable to me but its full list is out now !!

kumarvishwas said:
This Year has belonged to Regional HD channels,PTC/Mh1 should also launch a Punjabi Movies/Music HD channel  :dodgy

yes there isn't one punjabi movies channels....even sd one...we need one

@N.K raj Give me MiB permission Link :huh

Note:- official MiB website not updated September month channel list

Request to thread starter,
Give source from where you got this list.

Back
Top Bottom