DTH updates NTO 2.0 update for Dish TV

• Thread starter DDD+
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 38
  • Views: Views 8,000
Guys you can still remove individual channel in one day in Dish TV,today I called customer care and requested to remove 2 channels,they removed and not told that 30 days lock in is there

Last edited:
Guys you can still remove channels in one day in Dish TV,today I called customer care and requested to remove 2 channels,they removed and not told that 30 days lock in is there
7LcB1yn.jpg

Addons have 30 days lock in

they are just showing 30 days lock in its not yet implemented as i removed Sports 18 HD and SD as both were priced 12rs each but new pricing as rs12 for HD and rs8 for SD and i added both in my account its showing 1 day lock in

they are just showing 30 days lock in its not yet implemented as i removed Sports 18 HD and SD as both were priced 12rs each but new pricing as rs12 for HD and rs8 for SD and i added both in my account its showing 1 day lock in
A la carte and broadcasters bouquets have one day lock-in only. Add-ons are showing 30 days lock-in which was there earlier too for many add-ons. Nothing new.

Dishtv combo pack ncf is showing different
I m select marathi family sever pack price is 186 + 35 ncf+39 gst =260 all hindi gec,marathi ,movies 197 channel
Its very good now

Dishtv combo pack ncf is showing different
I m select marathi family sever pack price is 186 + 35 ncf+39 gst =260 all hindi gec,marathi ,movies 197 channel
Its very good now
Unfortunately my pack price is going to be increase from next month onwards.. Currently am using premier malayalam with Ala carte of asianet and zee keralam HD and the Total amount is 251.. My current package under dormant mode now. Am totally confused..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock