[Pics] Dish TV Dealer's Meet - 2013 (Hubli, Karnataka)

Biswajit.HD

Contributor
Reaction score
Annual Dish TV Dealer's meet was being held in Hubli, Karnataka at Hotel Cleark's Inn, Gokul Road, Hubli. I along with some other dealer's have attended the same, in Hubli.

Note : I am scanning the Dish TV latest package brochure being provided to us in Hubli during the meet. The same will be posted in a separate thread.

Kindly bear this delay in posting because satellite tracking and dth is only my hobby, i have other responsibilities in life which comes first in priority. :) Thanks..

Here are some exclusive photographs (49 pics) of the dish tv dealer's meet from Hubli :

PCUWe5A.jpg

KUZZIGV.jpg

x5Snsfu.jpg

HP5Vq5q.jpg

GvpJotu.jpg

vH0smSu.jpg

8uhj6SE.jpg

YeEvDmq.jpg

g96AGUC.jpg

npoGvR3.jpg

QyW1c1j.jpg

28Ak2vU.jpg

Ewlpymp.jpg

wPqJn67.jpg

oLBg8mE.jpg

LyqsGyS.jpg

ChMbLin.jpg

NgX8Jd9.jpg

amZT3px.jpg

VTtCwwB.jpg

QTZBPy0.jpg

pXHQyrF.jpg

NB5GoaV.jpg

0TVMIrf.jpg

B49mqD1.jpg

D0GnbQV.jpg

YQH7GkB.jpg

dY70Frc.jpg

MPS4ybE.jpg

xKqwIHd.jpg

UZyaiGj.jpg

4vFgLMk.jpg

BYcvtbP.jpg

ceOVh0v.jpg

1PwIQrr.jpg

mjswKxJ.jpg

KcjYHOO.jpg

5Ed2qHX.jpg

OYnnbel.jpg

8Z7kHjN.jpg

JrMnwyg.jpg

R6n4mAg.jpg

UFQXpq6.jpg

le7FTFc.jpg

0Ex0nLz.jpg

ITSqoGN.jpg

KIOEg07.jpg

noqe5YG.jpg

wYWTjvN.jpg

Devesh said:
Great bro

Can u tell us about new channel and packages

As i have mentioned in the post above i will be scanning the brochure fully in the afternoon and post the scanned document which has all the package details....

All package details will come in a separate thread, also i will give details of some new policies of dish tv which will be currently put into practice....

Good move bro and this information will help the members for latest happenings in Dishtv services
weldone.

Thank you.... posting package details as scanned documents soon .... :)

Biswa bro, great work and fantastic snaps (;) btw if your face is there any where in the snaps:p). Just kidding bro.

nskaran said:
Biswa bro, great work and fantastic snaps (;) btw if your face is there any where in the snaps:p). Just kidding bro.
i have gone there to attend the meet, :) focus was the meet and the details... :) There are pics some dealer's that i personally know, but i havent clicked by own snap...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock