[Pics] Dish TV Dealer's Meet - 2013 (Hubli, Karnataka)

Nice Snaps And Info By Biswa Bhai, Many many thanks For this.
Who organized this conference ? Dishtv ZSM,TSM,TM From Hubli On the Stage ?
any info regarding Dish Freedom CAM slot in the Conference ?

Vikram said:
Nice Snaps And Info By Biswa Bhai, Many many thanks For this.
Who organized this conference ? Dishtv ZSM,TSM,TM From Hubli On the Stage ?
any info regarding Dish Freedom CAM slot in the Conference ?

Most welcome Vikram Bhai sa.... It was organized by Dish TV Karnataka, for belgaum and hubli region dealers... Dish TV area manager, zonal manager and also Dish TV head of marketing from Bangalore was present... I had a personal chat with everyone :)

CAM slot was not discussed, its sill in natant stage, it will take some time to be made available to all dealers for sale.... i will mail area manager Mr Basavraj and enquire more about the same...

Update : I have just scanned all the dish tv brochures regarding packages and details provided during the dealer's meet just now...

It will be posted after sometime today in the afternoon, in a separate thread exclusively....

I am yet to take lunch :) , will have it and come back for some editing before posting on forum...

:gn

the dealers meet conducted in karnataka, so they offered extra regional pack free for karnataka only now:dodgy

I think dealer meet can be conducted at any place, so why to offer extra regional pack free, I mean whats the logic......
If later dealer meet is conducted in TN, so will they offer extra regional pack free?

NinadG said:
I think dealer meet can be conducted at any place, so why to offer extra regional pack free, I mean whats the logic......
If later dealer meet is conducted in TN, so will they offer extra regional pack free?
bro, i know that. I am just kidding, :p as dishtv should give the extra free regional pack to all regions. But they offered only for karnataka now.:hello

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock