{PICS} Finally joined D2H Family

Re: RE: {PICS} Finally joined D2H Family

Rushil.D said:

Bro the day i had got d2h i was feeling like to throw it away ....but now i dont feel like .....thats why i wanna give sometime n see how it goes .....that will be fair...

Srajal Ag said:
Bro the day i had got d2h i was feeling like to throw it away ....but now i dont feel like .....thats why i wanna give sometime n see how it goes .....that will be fair...

:':)skd:skd:skd

why you want to throw it

Srajal Ag said:

Srajal bro still not got it :huh

Re: RE: {PICS} Finally joined D2H Family

Rushil.D said:
Srajal bro still not got it :huh

Bro initially the box was hanging n was getting stuck i was feeling like why i bought this crap....then did fatory reset it n then it is fine ...so if i had written a review on that day i would hav given bad reviews which would be unfair ....so i want to xperience it for couple of days n then i will give u a full blown review n comparison of d2h with ts ...i m a busy nowadays but within a week i will do that bro...

Good.. Me too moved to D2H from TS, been using it from past 3 weeks. Only issue I am missing is series recording and also when watching recorded clips only stop and volume key is functioning.

armaan_99 said:
Good.. Me too moved to D2H from TS, been using it from past 3 weeks. Only issue I am missing is series recording and also when watching recorded clips only stop and volume key is functioning.

Srajal bro is not moved to d2h from Ts he is just buy a new d2h connection

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock