{PICS} Finally joined D2H Family

armaan_99 said:
Good.. Me too moved to D2H from TS, been using it from past 3 weeks. Only issue I am missing is series recording and also when watching recorded clips only stop and volume key is functioning.

Make sure d2h is in compact mode and not normal mode. This will allow fast forwarding and pausing etc of recorded clips as well.

Re: RE: {PICS} Finally joined D2H Family

rohan12 said:
Make sure d2h is in compact mode and not normal mode. This will allow fast forwarding and pausing etc of recorded clips as well.

What is compact mode??

I heard a news that d2h is going to cut many channels on August 31is it true d2h experts plse tell I am a new customer of d2h just one week bought new connection

Re: RE: {PICS} Finally joined D2H Family

vivekg123 said:
I heard a news that d2h is going to cut many channels on August 31is it true d2h experts plse tell I am a new customer of d2h just one week bought new connection
Don't worry. They won't do anything like that. It's just a notice kind of thing that deal is coming to end.

geekvishal said:
Don't worry. They won't do anything like that. It's just a notice kind of thing that deal is coming to end.

But there is a mention that certain hindi channels will not be available in some southern as well as eastern states. This move is understandable for southern people holding south packages, but not for East India which falls under the ROI scheme! :angry :wall

Bros i m not getting any time right now bcoz of my admission process in college. .. Hopefully i will give a DETAILED review in 2 days. ...

Shifted myself from TATASKY HD DVR to D2H HD DVR about 6 months back, only thing missed was series recording and with latest firmware update the same is also available and added advantage is time based recording which is missing in TataSky.

UI part Tatasky gets 10 out of 10 whereas D2h gets only 7 from me that too after the latest update.. PIQ and Aud no major difference I found both same though you will find many say tatasky piq is better.

Sent from my iPad

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock