[pics]M Tunes HD test on pass 10

• Thread starter Anil.HD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 3,635
He has posted in a separate thread and i think nothing wrong in that. :)

dreamdth said:
He has posted in a separate thread and i think nothing wrong in that. :)
I Respect Anil.HD he is a good person in DDF and as said he has given very nice shots of the channel.

@Admin : He has posted in a separate thread and i think nothing wrong in that ?
Then allow others to post the info. Sir,I mostly post my separate threads
for any new info. But some time they are merged by saying that it is already posted ?? So it should be for every one ?? :c
Don't allow: Different Rules for different people...:sp

Lot of members have similar Dish-setup then every body has right to post the info. Regarding his setup as he/she has its own way to publish the info. :k

No, we haven't. The rules are same for everyone. gssran told it is already posted, but that thread he given link here was for 3-4 channels so i told separate thread is ok. When you post one thread and that channel update were posted by someone other then only mod have rights to marge as double post. If any wrong happened with you then shoot me a PM.

About dish setup, yes they have. They do posting infos but that doesn't mean they will post info from their dish in new thread if someone has shared already that too..!! They can post their update on that same topic which already exsist too. Afterall forum is for share info only.

dreamdth

Thanks Admin sir ji for clarification and also visit my thread which you Ignore Bapun also is not there as one Admin must have read that ? this is the link:-

http://dreamdth.com/Thread-Breaking-News-Pics-Evrokino-Raduga-TV-12548-V-FTA-now-ABS-1-75%C2%B0-East

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock