{Pics} "MTunes HD" added on lcn 391 by ADTV

The channel has excellent picture and sound clarity. Really a channel worth waiting for.

why such tricks are required for 15 days free preview?
I mean why adtv has not implemented a clear & easy way to enable free preview?
Do customers have to do all such things for enabling free preview everytime? :huh

NinadG said:
why such tricks are required for 15 days free preview?
I mean why adtv has not implemented a clear & easy way to enable free preview?
Do customers have to do all such things for enabling free preview everytime? :huh

Migration process in adtv is not up to the mark. The web portal works at times at times does not. Addition of channel does not reflect quickly. Heavy refresh might be required. Cutomer care phone lines many times does not connect. Ad5v chhota pack channel logos are arbitrary.

Dont know how these people r going to compete with TS in future....

But one thing. There are lots of ads in Mtunes HD. I have not seen a HD channel airing so much ads. U will find ads after every two to three songs. So u can not enjoy the music non stops or with little ads.

tamil song in m tunes hd.today i saw a tamil song from the movie vanakkam chennai.

brighton kundapur said:
tamil song in m tunes hd.today i saw a tamil song from the movie vanakkam chennai.

I think, sometime back, there were plans to launch MTunes HD Tamil ( was testing on Intelsat 20), but the channel never took off, may be some downlink permission issue.

Thus, they may try to mix Hindi and Tamil on one channel, to increase popularity. :hello

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock