{Pics} "MTunes HD" added on lcn 391 by ADTV

nope,this is from general album to promote a movie like kolaveri song.This song also from the same kolaveri music director.

This completes 100 replies for this thread. Just goes to show how much Adtv subscribers were deprived of dis channel... that its addition has seen such an overwhelming response. :)

Need HBO premium Channel in HD !!! if there is an space issue, the can remove the SD feed.....

HBO Premium HD Channels is Not important for all subscribers because they having already SD feed of this channels.They Can add Star World Premiere HD,Travel XP HD & Life OK HD it will be good for all Users!!

Deepak bro, by Jan 2014 when SD feeds cost 99 & HD feed 129..
will your opinion be the same.. You pay 99 for 2 SD channels or will you demand Airtel for HD feeds as only few bucks difference. :)

I agree with you Destiny!! but when they add HD feeds than what about SD Subscribers because SD Users is more than HD.

I don't honestly understand why still SD subscribers are more???
Why DTH still selling SD boxes... Time to move on...

If I go to a store today I will not find any single shop selling those old CRT, I really have no Idea why people are not moving on with the trend at all. No offense!!!!

There are many people who cann't afford STBs. I have seen D2H banners about offering SD connection @ rs 699 in some semi-urban/rural area. May be other DTH are also sellng connections at below MRP & counting it as customer aquisition cost.
BTW HD channels need to increase to attract more people....

Bro honestly DTH are prefered over Cable atm cause the difference they provided ie, HD services.. Otherwise there is no point buying a DTH connection what I think.. As even in Delhi Hathway is not available and the existing Cable operators none are providing HD services and that is the reason people moving to DTH operator cause of nation wide equal services. What I think and people want DTH cause of HD offering as LCD/LED buyers will never prefer cable services where there is no HD offering and in case of DTH we get that... Buy Airtel point of view seems very different here by almost neglecting p
on HD services.. No offense!! Just my point of view.. :)

Re: RE: {Pics} "MTunes HD" added on lcn 391 by ADTV

DestinyAwaits said:
I don't honestly understand why still SD subscribers are more???
Why DTH still selling SD boxes... Time to move on...

If I go to a store today I will not find any single shop selling those old CRT, I really have no Idea why people are not moving on with the trend at all. No offense!!!!

SD stbs is selling more because in India people don't have much idea on these things. Seen many places where big led is used with sd connection. So it will be like that only till they stop production of sd stbs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock