(Pics) My D2H HD 2011 Box Software Updated

As i spoke with the Videocon D2H technician regarding this issue he said me that after this update the STB will be slow, and he said that even i have 2223 box and even i face the same issue and the most important he said that to keep STB on always on day time and switch it of at night, And then he said that Videocon D2H will soon solve this issue with other Software Update But he din't say when

Yes ...call them they will see it as over the last 6 days since I have been using D2H I have tested their cc on phone and on web as well as I have heard a lot of negative issues but again they are as good as cc of tata sky..so u will get ur solution as well..

Guys, checked out with CC about activating the record function. 199Rs activation fee and 30Rs monthly. They should provide some demo period say 7 days, after which people would be genuinely interested if all works fine.
Have you people noticed, still there is no volume control (unable to change the intensity of volume using STB remote) when dolby digital mode is selected in HD channels.

Vadirocks said:
Does RF Remote Comes With SDHD 555 Box?

Hey Vadirocks is in your remote there is * button and vod button of hd stb 2011 model?As in my remote both this button not there..

Girish Devarsam said:
Guys, checked out with CC about activating the record function. 199Rs activation fee and 30Rs monthly. They should provide some demo period say 7 days, after which people would be genuinely interested if all works fine.
Have you people noticed, still there is no volume control (unable to change the intensity of volume using STB remote) when dolby digital mode is selected in HD channels.

Is It? I Didn't Check!

Ravindrareddy said:
Thanks Vadi Bro.....Sent an Email Explaining All the Issues, Expecting Positive response From D2h.

What Are The Uses Of * Button?

Girish Devarsam said:

I think this is common for most DTH operators if I am not wrong as in tata sky plus recorder also, u cannot change it while u r watching any HD feed and it is possible via HT remote:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock