(Pics) My D2H HD 2011 Box Software Updated

Even after setting hd resolution to auto mode i am geting 720p only , i complained through mail and one engineer ? guy came and checked the box he knew nothing about resolution so he made me speak with senior officer , officer said he wil swap my box with a new 2011 box tomorrow . I requested him to swap my 2011 box with 2222 or 2233 model but he refused to give me the latest box .

Chennai customer care , engineers , officers are useless.

roshancds said:
Even after setting hd resolution to auto mode i am geting 720p only , i complained through mail and one engineer ? guy came and checked the box he knew nothing about resolution so he made me speak with senior officer , officer said he wil swap my box with a new 2011 box tomorrow . I requested him to swap my 2011 box with 2222 or 2233 model but he refused to give me the latest box .

Chennai customer care , engineers , officers are useless.

Better Get A SDHD 555 Box!

Reviews Says It's An Excellent Box!

Vadirocks said:
Better Get A SDHD 555 Box!

Reviews Says It's An Excellent Box!

bro i requested for latest box but the officer is hesitating and saying that they will replace 2011 model with 2011 model only , i said i am ready to pay some amt for latest box but he refused . I even said i am a ltr customer and my recharge date is may2015 but no use .

Just checked now and found that my STB got updated to version 45... It seems that it got updated around 9:30 AM in the morning..

Girish Devarsam said:
Recieved the update today morning.
Noticeable Pros
Quick channel change
Channel guide updates faster
Recording function activated (but needs subscription). I think VOD button on remote enables / lists recordings. Also found in menu.
press the * button n u'll get multiple sound options.
New home screen.

Cons
Channel Guide highlight colour (kind of meroon)
is disgusting.
Takes more than a minute to boot if switched off.
But quick start if in standby mode.
After connecting a pen drive the stb has to be switched off and restarted to be detected. It takes sime time to format the drive.
In my case it prompted a message stating it could not format. But as soon as I restarted, it recognised well and showed the recording list. Amazing firmware;-/
Red button is to start recording. Probably pressing that again might stop. Not sure.

The new firmware is good for recording matches this season but fast channel change and programme display are the most useful. As it was the most irritating factor is previous firmware.

Awaiting the same update without glitches on my 1TB DVR, only for fast channel switching.

The remote which you are talking is of d2h hd stb 2011 model?If yes,then in my remote there is no * or vod button...

vijay mahanta said:
I inserted the USB card, it formatetted it but unable to record. :huh

Have You Activated?

Still the software is slow.. Only the UI is changed.

And I am getting 1080P as usual even I changed to different resolution..

Even my remote has also not * button and vod button..
Is my remote is old one or remote with * button and vod button is old one??

Sadiq said:
Still the software is slow.. Only the UI is changed.

And I am getting 1080P as usual even I changed to different resolution..

I Just Wonder Why The Booting Message Shows For Long Time!

In Fact I Takes Longer Than The Earlier One!

Now Only I Have Noticed It!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock