[Pics] - My new Inverto LNBs (Single & Twin)

Sadiq said:
But how it is increasing Tata Sky signal upto 90% and more?

Sadiq bro really i'm very less knowledge in dish alignment:shy:shy,i think technician correctly align the dish & lnb that's why ts signal increase above 90%,if u have any dish technician no,contact the technician they will align ur dish,after realign the dth correctly may be u got above 90%,it's my guess only:shy:shy

Vicky said:
Sadiq bro really i'm very less knowledge in dish alignment:shy:shy,i think technician correctly align the dish & lnb that's why ts signal increase above 90%,if u have any dish technician no,contact the technician they will align ur dish,after realign the dth correctly may be u got above 90%,it's my guess only:shy:shy

My D2H dish was fit by the D2H technician at the time of first day installation.. So, I believe the elevation and attitude are correct.

@Experts: Please throw some light on this... How come Inverto is giving 90% and more signal for Tata Sky but not for D2H (even in FTA box)? Give me the parameters (elevation, attitude and skew) so that I can cross check that..

Sadiq said:
My D2H dish was fit by the D2H technician at the time of first day installation.. So, I believe the elevation and attitude are correct.

@Experts: Please throw some light on this... How come Inverto is giving 90% and more signal for Tata Sky but not for D2H (even in FTA box)? Give me the parameters (elevation, attitude and skew) so that I can cross check that..

Satellite direction finder | Satellite finder | Dish pointer

Satellite Finder / Dish Alignment Calculator with Google Maps | DishPointer.com

Check this two links where you get all parameters for your EXACT location. They use Google maps.

Sadiq bro. first you mark u r dish with marker @ Elevation (UP), (DOWN)& Azimuth (LEFT), (RIGHT) for u r current parameters, if u can`t got optimal results then u can return back @ u r marking levels
after that for Fine Tuning
Loosen the elevation bolts. Slowly tilt the dish up and down to improve the Signal Strength reading. When you are satisfied that you have the strongest signal, tighten the elevation bolts.
for see the Live optimal results arrange a tv or lcd with stb for preview in front of u near u r dish setup

now Loosen the azimuth bolts. Slowly tilt the dish left and right to improve the Signal Strength reading. When you are satisfied that you have the strongest signal, tighten the azimuth bolts.

last need to loosen the collar that holds the LNB for skew, slowly twist the LNB a fraction of 5mm -10mm. Once the LNB fine tuning is complete, tighten the two screws on the LNB collar

After each movement allow 5 seconds for the receiver to register the change and update your quality reading.Pause for a few seconds each time after moving the dish.
All the best...:tup

@Feku bro and @jkaza bros: Thanks for the tips.. Will try it for sure..

So, I ordered 3 more of singe out LNB that I purchased earlier. It costs a total of 3145 rupees for 3 LNB. Whereas in India, it costs 2000 rupees for single LNB. I even asked the Amazon UK seller to deliver to India and he said delivery charge will cost 3000 rupees.

Fortunately, I have two of my colleagues there in Denmark this time and one of them is returning this month end or next month end. So, I ordered to their address and saved 3000 rupees as I did last time.

M@zh@R said:
Why not Amazon India is having these kind of Lnbs

No idea why they are not having these.. In Amazon UK, it is being sold by Inverto directly. They might be interested only in Europe market..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock