(pics)My Solid HDS2 3000 DVB S2 FTA receiver

Rs 2390 if u buy online, U can get it easily for arnd Rs 2100-2200 from the market.

shawl_who said:
Rs 2390 if u buy online, U can get it easily for arnd Rs 2100-2200 from the market.

shawl,

Im confused with the SS, at the bottom of the SS its shows airtel, but your receiver is FTA receiver, NGC HD and sony HD how is that you are getting it??

jvcbpl said:
shawl_who said:

shawl,

Im confused with the SS, at the bottom of the SS its shows airtel, but your receiver is FTA receiver, NGC HD and sony HD how is that you are getting it??

my dish was aligned to ses7, and at that time these channels were FTA, so one cud watch these channels in FTA receiver, but now both channels are scrambled.

shawl_who said:
jvcbpl said:
shawl_who said:

shawl,

my dish was aligned to ses7, and at that time these channels were FTA, so one cud watch these channels in FTA receiver, but now both channels are scrambled.

Thanks for the reply, is there any free HD channels currently available on intelsat 17 im from south india

Ku band dishes are smaller and cater to different frequencies than C band. For catching C band, u need a minimum of 6ft dish (180cm). Though people have caught C band on smaller dishes as well.

shawl_who said:
Ku band dishes are smaller and cater to different frequencies than C band. For catching C band, u need a minimum of 6ft dish (180cm). Though people have caught C band on smaller dishes as well.

Thanks a lot for your reply... today i enquired for the 6 foot impex dish and solid hds23000 dvb s2 receive r in chennai.

dish comes to 2700Rs
Receiver comes to 2600Rs
LNB is solid 300Rs
please let me know if these are correct prices?? Is it eazy to set up a dish and tune to a satellite. or is it tough... do we need special equipment for tuning to a satellite. im asking all this since im new to this and planning to take it as a hobby. my target is to tune to intelsat 17 for tamil channels intially later to track other satellites.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock