Pics/Review : My Openbox S10 HD PVR

Ya component video, optical and coaxial port missing here, but no problem... hdmi port enough for me... :)

Congrats Biswajit Sir ji very nice pictures and you are right it is one of the worlds famous HD-STB having so many features After Dream box.:)

JENIUS-JATT said:
Congrats Biswajit Sir ji very nice pictures and you are right it is one of the worlds famous HD-STB having so many features After Dream box.:)

@Jenius, my dreambox dm800 SE also coming from Saudi Arabia soon... :)

Biswajit.HD said:
JENIUS-JATT said:

@Jenius, my dreambox dm800 SE also coming from Saudi Arabia soon... :)
Great sir ji will be waiting for that ,Sir how you can check that the Openbox-10 is Origional ?

So finally your OpenBox arrived... :eek:hya Glad to see the full review... :sp Good job bro, also the STB looks really very nice... ;)

The UI is very nice, black color like TATA Sky HD... :lol

Have you connected it to your TV currently? :huh

ya i have connected it.... will give future screenshots of channels with openbox from now onwards...

Biswajit.HD said:
ya i have connected it.... will give future screenshots of channels with openbox from now onwards...

So who will use the Solid now..!! :D :D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock