[Pics & Review]: My new 2244 RF HD Box

Also.. is 90 cm dish required for HD or normal 60 cm dish is fine? when i called cc, they mentioned that only for HD-DVR, dish will be changed... is that correct ?

Sadiq said:
Dear Friends,

As I already mentioned in other threads, I recently upgraded my HD2011 box with 2244 RF HD box. It is having RF remote. Here I am sharing some pictures of STB and Remote.

Regarding RF Remote, it was mentioned that it can operate in any direction, with any distraction and the range is 25 meter. I checked it and worked well. I went to the terrace and tried changing the channel. When I returned inside my home the channel was changed.

Some Review:

This box is somehow faster than HD 2011 box.

Speed:
The channel changing time is faster now.
EPG also getting loaded quickly.

SPDIF audio out:
(*) In HD 2011 box the volume level was fixed (full volume) for all channels. It cannot be controlled by D2H remote but only by home theater remote.
(*) In my new 2244 box, it is fixed only when we are selecting Dolby sound and variable for SD and other HD channels when not selecting Dolby.
(*) This is an advantage for me to make both Dolby and normal volume at same level. I will set the STB volume level to 10 points.
(*) Since Dolby sound is always less louder than normal mode sound, I am balancing the level like this.
(*) This is also helping me to control the volume some channels having very louder or less louder than normal level using one remote only (STB remote).

PQ:
I am not finding any difference.

Here I am giving you pictures!

0xyIFs4.jpg

Ysss6ob.jpg

rPzEKUC.jpg

cwOesWp.jpg

tEj26Fo.jpg

l16zQZb.jpg

lWNJjbP.jpg

dvx7vso.jpg

D4ZyjoR.jpg

CdIsuM0.jpg

NqhGVr0.jpg

Hi,
I'm in Canada, Could you please advice me how can I able to watch Suntv HD,Ktv HD, Sunmusic HD. Any way apps or any other way please....
I have iptv and Dish network but both have SD quality as 480P.
I watch on youtube quality is amazing and awesome.
Please advice me.
Thank you in advance.
Jude.M

sakthi_ums said:
@Sadiq I am planning to upgrade to HD from SD. How is the recording option, is it good ?

sakthi_ums said:
Also.. is 90 cm dish required for HD or normal 60 cm dish is fine? when i called cc, they mentioned that only for HD-DVR, dish will be changed... is that correct ?

Hi,

I tried the recording option and it is good for me as per my experience.

Also, 60 CM Dish will be provided for HD connection. They will not replace Dish but only the STB.

Rishoban said:
Hi Sadiq,

Can you please tell the download ID which is currently installed in the 2244 box?

At the time of installation it was 21 and later got updated with 23.

Sadiq said:
At the time of installation it was 21 and later got updated with 23.

Thanks for the reply.

I got my new 2244RF box yesterday and its still in ID 21.

Seems like it won't update because, the updates are lost from the ST2 satellite from 23/01.

The main issue with 21 is that EPG only shows Now and Next. :'(

Rishoban said:
The main issue with 21 is that EPG only shows Now and Next. :'(

Is it? But I remember I was seeing EPG for two days even in download ID 21.

Guys can the below home theatre system will support???

http://www.philips.co.in/c-p/HTD3510G_94/5.1-home-theater/specifications

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock