These two "SS Test-1 & Test-2" Testing on New TP But no color bars yet,
So sharing some details as follow:

TP DETAILS:- 3914 V 7259 (C Band)

HERE ARE SS DETAILS:-

D35lnkE.jpg

yf6LeDW.jpg

Hopping for nice channels.......

Is it FTA or scrambled bro?

And there is a message "Service Not Available" on one of the test channels. Which means? Whether the channel is removed now? I got this kind of messages earlier in Eutelsat 70 B when they remove the channels but if I still have the previously scanned slot of the removed channel.

M.J.Sadiq said:
Is it FTA or scrambled bro?

And there is a message "Service Not Available" on one of the test channels. Which means? Whether the channel is removed now? I got this kind of messages earlier in Eutelsat 70 B when they remove the channels but if I still have the previously scanned slot of the removed channel.

These are new CHS and new TP also as I scan daily for any updates, You can also see the first ss for channel provider ?
As it is mention in first post that there is no color bars so its not started yet that is why its saying no service ok.

jenius-jatt said:
These are new CHS and new TP also as I scan daily for any updates, You can also see the first ss for channel provider ?
As it is mention in first post that there is no color bars so its not started yet that is why its saying no service ok.
Both showing No service? And it looks FTA otherwise will see a message saying scrambled. Correct?

M.J.Sadiq said:
Both showing No service? And it looks FTA otherwise will see a message saying scrambled. Correct?
Yes these are Fta at the moment ,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock