[Pics] Tata(sky Software Updated ( Technicolor STB )

From pic, it is very good, once i was send mail to tata sky about providing hd ui on sd box like airtel. They said feedback is taken. I think tata sky is more popular because they listen customer and act on them

A while back I too asked them for the same UI of HD in SD & SD+ STBs but CC representative told the hardwares of this boxes not compatible to run the same firmware but now they made the similar firmeare for SD as well. Welcome move for sure.

4 Beta

pradatta said:
guys one more difference noticed by me , there was 100% signal from last 3 month but after software update its just 25-35 % only but picture quality is really awesome guys really superb

Me too have noticed the same thing. And one more thing is that it takes a little bit longer time to boot for the first time. I really missed the feature in previous software in which I can select genere in guide by pressing number key. By the way guys do you have any idea what will be the use of big empty space in guide section ?

today i update manually, now it's look more colorful, tatasky logo appear in epg menu.
But All the text size is small, channel upto 9999, fev ch 900-949(same),
channel change more faster,sound bar now up & down (prv left- right) & i think picture & sound quality better.

Hi friends please help
I tried to update software manually second time on my Thompson stb but no changes occured.At first time software status was aborted and after second time its showing Idle.

sunny84 said:
Hi friends please help
I tried to update software manually second time on my Thompson stb but no changes occured.At first time software status was aborted and after second time its showing Idle.

Dude currently this update is available only for Technicolor STB, read the thread title. Secondly the idle status will show till 15 mints after STB reboots everytime.

Bapun Raz said:
sunny84 said:
Hi friends please help

Dude currently this update is available only for Technicolor STB, read the thread title. Secondly the idle status will show till 15 mints after STB reboots everytime.

ok, thanks bapun

pradatta, can you go to user settings on organiser menu and post ss of that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock