[Pics updated]Tuning into Thaicom 5 and Apstar 7 on prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Tuning into Thaicom 5 and Apstar 7 on prime

i have caught the birds on dual pol lnbf... and was receiving both Apstar 7 (former apstar 2R ) and thaicom 5 (regional beam) signals

Try & out the Result here....are u Try Inset 2E With thiacom ?

Vikram said:
Try & out the Result here....are u Try Inset 2E With thiacom ?
no i havent tried Insat 2E with thaicom 5... But i have succesfully tuned thaicom 5 and apstar 7 before initially... so no problem with it...

ok , good did you cought all tp's ? of both sats ?

vishvish said:
ok , good did you cought all tp's ? of both sats ?
vishvish sir since i was new to satellite tracking field, then so i didnt had the idea of proper azimuth and elevation concept of a c band dish... Slowly i learnt and after that i was successful in learning the concepts with help of good experts like Vinay kumar and many others who guided me online..... i had low signals on some tps of thaicom 5 due to improper elevation of the dish, but still i managed to catch 263 channels (fta + scrambled) of both thaicom 5 and apstar 7 combined.... this time i am sure to catch good signal with improved concepts of azimuth and elevation of c band dish :)

And i am thankful to vishvish sir for providing me support always.... support of experts like you is an inspiration to me @vishvish sir ... i am thankful to you always :) thanks vishvish sir..

Completed installation.... Tuned to Thaicom 5 and Apstar 7 now.... getting 275 channels (fta+scrambled) :gn

Left Insat 4A forever :hello

Tuning into Thaicom 5 and Apstar 7 on prime

That's good Biswajit bhai.

Gssran said:
That's good Biswajit bhai.

@gssran : many new channels now on Thaicom 5, most of them thai and nepalese also... but now i am covering thaicom 5 (78.5 deg) and Apstar 7 (76.5 deg) on full signal, so will scan regularly and post exclusively...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock