[Pics updated]Tuning into Thaicom 5 and Apstar 7 on prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuning into Thaicom 5 and Apstar 7 on prime

It's good bhai, so no update we can miss now.

RE: Tuning into Thaicom 5 and Apstar 7 on prime

WOW! How I miss that ,Congrats on successful setup of these two sat's Biswajit bro. :)

Pl also post the ss so that we can also see that .Thanks :c

jenius-jatt said:
WOW! How I miss that ,Congrats on successful setup of these two sat's Biswajit bro. :)

Pl also post the ss so that we can also see that .Thanks :c
ok sure jenius i will do that... meanwhile a mega thread of 263 channels screenshot on thaicom 5 and apstar 7 is already there in thaicom 5 section.. you can have a look at it... Here is the link for ur convenience : https://dreamdth.com/community/thre...screenshots-scrambled-fta-of-thaicom-5.13290/

OK bro. I will check that and btw I am also the lover of Thaicom when there were Pakistani channel , now only two left and even then I set my lnb as a side lnb with Intelsat-10 as prime.

No doubt many channels are fta there, Thaicom5 is full of fta's , but as I always said the main problem is its language,The good thingis it is Interesting for updates as many channels come and go. From signal point of view it is good than Intelsat-10 at the moment ?

ya i agree with you @Jenius :)

Kindly continue in the given thread link : Link Removed

Thread closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock