{Pics} YAHSAT 1A @ 52.5e tuned on 2.5 feet dish in Delhi

shawl_who

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi...

I have managed to hunt YAHSAT 1A @52.5e East-beam + Express AM22 on my 2.5 ft dish (78 cm) :eek:hya

I ve got the east beam, but didnt get 1 TP which is the 12043V TP carrying gud channels like 24B, ONYX movies etc. :(

Here are some snaps....

Good work and nice ss bro ,But again dish is not there,which has main role in receiving channels.So I request all members that if they catch any tough sat or far away satellite then pl do post the dish,Which is the biggest proof of receiving channels.May we believe each other friends.

Dish Image also help other members to catch that satellite,We are also here for helping each other.Thanks

jenius-jatt said:
Good work and nice ss bro ,But again dish is not there,which has main role in receiving channels.So I request all members that if they catch any tough sat or far away satellite then pl do post the dish,Which is the biggest proof of receiving channels.May we believe each other friends.

Dish Image also help other members to catch that satellite,We are also here for helping each other.Thanks

Ok bro.... I ll click the dish image as well. :k

shawl_who said:
jenius-jatt said:

Ok bro.... I ll click the dish image as well. :k

Hi Dino, Plz send the dish images as soon as possible, as I am from Delhi and trying this bird for a long time, it is a really a good news for me. What about the 2nd TP, did you try it again, it has lot of good HD channels. Plz give your mob no and your location in Delhi so that I can contact you in case of any help.:luv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock