{Pics} YAHSAT 1A @ 52.5e tuned on 2.5 feet dish in Delhi

vijay mahanta said:
shawl_who said:
jenius-jatt said:
Good work and nice ss bro ,But again dish is not there,which has main role in receiving channels.So I request all members that if they catch any tough sat or far away satellite then pl do post the dish,Which is the biggest proof of receiving channels.May we believe each other friends.

Dish Image also help other members to catch that satellite,We are also here for helping each other.Thanks

Ok bro.... I ll click the dish image as well. :k

Hi Dino, Plz send the dish images as soon as possible, as I am from Delhi and trying this bird for a long time, it is a really a good news for me. What about the 2nd TP, did you try it again, it has lot of good HD channels. Plz give your mob no and your location in Delhi so that I can contact you in case of any help.:luv

lol... first off all, I m not Dino bro.... this is shawl_who :no

Ok, regarding Yahsat, yes i m catching ths sat. in Delhi only. I have a airtel dish of about 78 cm. But i m unable to get that 12034 TP, I ve tried adjusting the skew as well....but I guess a bigger dish is required.

90 cm dish wud be really gud...and should fetch that 12034 TP.

Ok, this is what I did. I tried searching for 11496H TP of Express AM22, spot beam S1 first, as it has better coverage in delhi.
Then try with Yahsat signals. :eek:hya

Ill soon upload the dish images as well... as a lot of members are asking for it....but I m in office right now. Give me a few days... ill defintely upload dish images as well. :k

Hi Dino, Plz send the dish images as soon as possible, as I am from Delhi and trying this bird for a long time, it is a really a good news for me. What about the 2nd TP, did you try it again, it has lot of good HD channels. Plz give your mob no and your location in Delhi so that I can contact you in case of any help.:luv

[/quote]

Ok, regarding Yahsat, yes i m catching ths sat. in Delhi only. I have a airtel dish of about 78 cm. But i m unable to get that 12034 TP, I ve tried adjusting the skew as well....but I guess a bigger dish is required.

Ok, this is what I did. I tried searching for 11496H TP of Express AM22, spot beam S1 first, as it has better coverage in delhi.

Ill soon upload the dish images as well... as a lot of members are asking for it....but I m in office right now. Give me a few days... ill defintely upload dish images as well. :k

[/quote]

I am sorry Shawl to recognize you, plz post the signal percentage of express & yahsat in your dish so that I can calculate how much I will get in my 90cm dish. I am eagerly waiting for your reply. :hello

Thanks

vijay mahanta said:

[/quote]

I am sorry Shawl to recognize you, plz post the signal percentage of express & yahsat in your dish so that I can calculate how much I will get in my 90cm dish. I am eagerly waiting for your reply. :hello

Thanks
[/quote]

Signal strength -- 70
Signal Quality -- fluctuating bw 55-65

shawl_who said:
Hi...

I have managed to hunt YAHSAT 1A @52.5e East-beam + Express AM22 on my 2.5 ft dish (78 cm) :eek:hya

I ve got the east beam, but didnt get 1 TP which is the 12043V TP carrying gud channels like 24B, ONYX movies etc. :(

Good work dear i am from jalandhar.. Yesterday i also hunted this sat but i am also not getting 12034v TP on my old dishtv oval shape dish of ku band... You are right size of dish matters in this... i will post he pics of dish and channels getting from this sat...asap

Regards,
Vishal Bal

vishalbal said:
shawl_who said:
Hi...

I have managed to hunt YAHSAT 1A @52.5e East-beam + Express AM22 on my 2.5 ft dish (78 cm) :eek:hya

I ve got the east beam, but didnt get 1 TP which is the 12043V TP carrying gud channels like 24B, ONYX movies etc. :(

Good work dear i am from jalandhar.. Yesterday i also hunted this sat but i am also not getting 12034v TP on my old dishtv oval shape dish of ku band... You are right size of dish matters in this... i will post he pics of dish and channels getting from this sat...asap

Regards,
Vishal Bal

Ok, so if U r not able to get that TP in Jalandhar.... we can forget abt it in Delhi, as Punjab has official footprints of this beam over it. :(

But, bro U shud be able to get... as other members in Punjab have got this TP easily, like jenius jatt n gssarn.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock